• PC Skyr
Good

PC Skyr Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 267 in Yogurt

January 11, 2017

I went to buy Greek yogurt to make a cheesecake but they were so expensive! I found this Icelandic version at half the price. 500g cost $4.99. I trust PC brands so decided to give it a try. What a fantastic decision! Even thicker than Greek it was smooth and creamy with a tangy sweet flavour. I got the vanilla. It has 0% MF, 18g of protein and is lactose free. I'll definitely be buying this again! By the way, it also made a great cheesecake.

August 22, 2016

I love Greek yogurt and so I figured I would also love how thick this yogurt is. However, I found it to be a bit too tart for my liking and while it was nice and thick/creamy, it was a different texture than greek yogurt and I wasn't too fond of it. It was not BAD by any means, just different and in a way that let me down a bit. I may try this product again, in a different flavour as I don't want to write it off completely. It definitely should be considered its own product and not one that is similar to greek yogurt as such an expectation may lead to a letdown!

June 24, 2016

Omg, I thought I found love when I found Greek yogurt, that was until I discovered Skyr yogurt from pc! It is the most delicious yogurt! If you love Greek yogurt then you must try this! It's thicker, creamier, same amount of protein but less calories! It's a little slice of heaven!

February 25, 2016

Where has this been all of my life? This yogurt product from Iceland is absolutely AMAZING, healthy and delicious! It has 18g of protein per serving, and comes in a variety of flavours including plain, vanilla, strawberry and 'power fruit,' and it also comes in several milk fat percentages. If you love Greek Yogurt, this product takes it to the next level. It's extremely creamy and thick and makes a great breakfast, snack and even frozen yogurt.

I would definitely recommend giving it a try!