Peak Freans Lifestyle Blueberry Brownsugar Cookies Sugar Free

Peak Freans Lifestyle Blueberry Brownsugar Cookies Sugar Free Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

I purchased the peak Frenes lifestyle blueberry brown sugar cookies mainly because they were sugar-free. I have been watching my diet for a few months now and wanted something sweet. So I thought these would be a wonderful choice ! Boy was I right! They were fabulous! There were little pieces of blueberry, wonderful brown sugar topping, and very crunchy! I will definitely purchase these for a special teatime treat!

March 01, 2016

Peak Freans Lifestyle Blueberry Brownsugar Cookies Sugar Free are a healthier cookie that tastes great. It even has small pieces of blueberry that you bite into with the cookie. It goes well with a cup of tea or coffee in the middle of the afternoon or right before bed in the evenings. When on sale you can get a box from the grocery store around $2.

January 27, 2016

These cookies are expensive but they are so worth it,I've tried almost all the different flavors and they all taste so delicious including this one,I would recommend these cookies to everyone, yummy

January 07, 2016

I buy these all the time because they are sugar free. You wouldn't even know they are sugar free. Very yummy.

January 07, 2016

Great for the sugar free diets and also very tasty. Lifestyle has a few different flavours in the sugar free line.