Good

Peek Freans Fruit Creme Cookies, No Sugar Added Reviews

Ranked #2329 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 09, 2015

Love these cookies, nice light flavor perfect with tea, I grew up having these with my grandmother and still eat them to this day.

1.5/5

April 18, 2014

I am a big fan of the regular Peek Freans fruit creme biscuits, and when I saw there was a no sugar version I was excited to try a healthier option. It was not worth my money - they taste terrible. Think cardboard.

February 18, 2014

Super yummy cookies!! A nice guilty pleasure..that doesn't make you feel tooo guilty

December 30, 2013

Not a big fan of the cookies, you can get much better cookies if youre lookinf for something with not a lot of sugar. Would not recommend.

May 02, 2012

These delicious treats are only 110 calories per 2 cookies. The have 0g sugar and 8g of sugar alcohol. They taste almost exactly the same as the sample product containing sugar, the only difference I noticed between the two was these did not have the sugar sprinkles of top. I would recommend these to anyone who is a fan of the original as they taste the same but have less sugar!