Good

pepsi cherry Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

June 07, 2016

I'm sorry, but was not very impressed with this cola, I don't even think that it taste like cherry, it actually tastes like something is wrong with it.

April 17, 2016

pepsi cherry

Would definitly buy this again. The taste is really good and not to cherry tasty. Never tought i would like this product as much as this. Will buy more

March 16, 2016

Favorite favorite favorite! Absolutely to die for why have anything without cherry? Bias yes but love it, and for some reason tastes way better then cherry coke.

March 16, 2016

it has been awhile since I've had a Pepsi cherry but man are they good !!! I prefer Pepsi over Coke I just find it has the right amount of fizz . I only drink pop occasionally and Pepsi cherry is one of my choices .

March 07, 2016

When I first tasted this product I was like in heaven never had it before but have heard of it and when I first had it I closes my eyes like I was on the clouds. This this beat drink ever. And plus I think its better than regular Pepsi sorry just saying.