Philedelphia Cream Cheese

Philedelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1062 in Snacks

September 07, 2016

This is one of my favourite products. My whole family loves it as well. I love putting heaping amounts of cre cheese on toast. I also use it to make dips and cookies. Perfect to freeze as well in case you don't plan on usingit right away or stock up if it's on sale.

June 03, 2016

I think cream cheese is so so good, I use this for lots of different things. I add this cream cheese to sour cream and salsa for nacho dip, i put it on bagels, and I also love putting cream cheese on cinnamon toast. The flavor is good and this product often goes on sale .

June 02, 2016

This cream cheese on a toasted everything bagel is literally to die for. The cream cheese is so creamy and rich and is perfect served with savory or sweet items. This is the only cream cheese I use even though it is a little more expensive. This is also amazing in cheese cake.

May 30, 2016

I love using this cream cheese on my bagels it is so good, I use it on any type of bagel I have I have also tried it on toast but the bagels are much better.

May 30, 2016

I love to have this around for my cheesecakes, crackers, and homemade dips. I prefer the regular becasue it gives me so many options to add my own things without it being overwhelming.

May 30, 2016

By far the best cream cheese I have ever tasted, so rich and creamy. I always have cream cheese on hand as it so versatile. Great to use as a spread, or in baking and in cooking. I use cream cheese a lot in my frostings. My triple layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is to die for. My sister makes a mean seven layer dip and the star of this dip is Philadelphia cream cheese. This cream cheese is pricey but you can always buy it on sale like I do.

May 12, 2016

I love Philadelphia cream cheese! It's great on bagels and I love the creamy texture. There are so many great flavours to choose from but I love the original. It is amazing in cheesecakes!

May 12, 2016

By far the best cream cheese. Delicious flavour and a super smooth texture, easily spreadable. Best for baking and cooking or just smearing on a bagel.

March 18, 2016

This is probably the top brand for cream cheese. It's great as a bagel spread or for other aspects of cooking. The only downside is that it tends to be a little more expensive than the store brand that is often almost as good.

March 15, 2016

My fridge is always stocked with at least one pkg of Philedelphia Cream Cheese. My family and I also enjoy the dips (dill pickle being our favorite with plain chips!). Wether baking with it or simply spreading it on a bagel, this product is a must have in our kitchen.