Philips Avent BPA Free Nighttime Pacifier
Good

Philips Avent BPA Free Nighttime Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 24 in Pacifiers

July 11, 2016

This is the only pacifier I've seen that has a cover. It keeps the pacifier clean and sanitized while being stored or carried around which is fantastic! I also love the ring (I'm not sure if that's what it's called) which makes the pacifier easier to handle and attach to pacifier clips. These nighttime ones glow in the dark which makes it easier to find at night. They're also sold in pairs (babies r us, shoppers) and comes in different colours (yellows, blue, clear, etc). I'd definitely recommend to other parents!

July 11, 2016

Both of our kiddos loved these pacifiers, and always preferred them to other brands. The nighttime ones were ideal as they glowed and we're easy to find at night. These pacifiers are also easy to use with a "string" that snaps to baby's sleeve or shirt.

May 05, 2016

These were the only pacifiers that I purchased for my son when he was a baby, they are expensive but they did last a good amount of time. He seemed to prefer these over others I think because of the shape. I lived the ones that were glow in the dark because they were easy to find in the middle of the night.

May 05, 2016

These pacifiers are great for little ones, they are a nice size, nice handle, nice tip. They glow in the dark which adds even more helpfulness in the middle of the night.

March 14, 2016

These are great pacifiers, and super cool that they glow in the dark. They are high quality, and my baby prefers the roundness of them to other shaped pacifiers. the handles on them are practical because they lay flat, making them harder for babies to accidentally knock out of their own mouths. I highly recommend them.

February 19, 2016

I really like this pacifier because it glows in the dark and it makes it easy for my baby to find it. It fits my babies mouth properly and it comes in some cute designs.

February 19, 2016

This pacifier is the only one that my little one loves , i like the design & that it glows in the night , it's a bite pricy but actually it deserves every penny

January 29, 2016

My baby love these pacifiers. We tried several but these one where the only one he would take. A bit expensive but worth every penny. Can be found in most stores such as Walmart, Toys R Us, Shoppers, etc. I really enjoy that they come with the covers. This helps keep them clean. The special features of glow in the dark is also awesome for night time waking. When my baby wakes up I don't have to place the light on to find his soother I just look for the glow light.

January 24, 2016

Love that it comes with a protection. The glow in the dark feature is fun too. Love the design too.

March 21, 2015

This is great with beautiful designs, and i love that it is BPA free. another great product.