Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 552 in Body Wash

January 30, 2016

This did not smell like birthday cake. In fact, it smelt like vanilla pudding with a hint of plastic. I don't think the bottle that I had was that old, but the scent was slightly offputting and made me wonder if it was leaching stuff onto my gel. It worked fine as a body wash (didn't use it for any other purpose) and was not particularly moisturizing. The scent did not aggravate any sensitivities (though it did linger after a wash for a while). Would I get it again? No.

January 04, 2016

I love the scent and feel of this product. Only ever used it as a body wash, but it has a fabulous sweet smell to it. It may be a little too sweet smelling for some people's taste, and that is understandable. Has a rich lather and gets the skin very clean. Will buy again.

January 04, 2016

Took me awhile to actually start using this shower gel because of the price but I really love it. It does not have a sweet scent, and the scent doesn't linger. It is also ridiculously expensive.

October 04, 2015

wow what an amazing smell!!! good suds and leaves the body feeling clean

October 04, 2015

This shower gel smells great. It actually smells like vanilla birthday cake. It would be really handy for someone with short hair to use it as a shampoo but I found there weren't enough conditioning ingredients for my long hair. I'm also not sure that it is different enough from other products on the market to warrant the hefty price tag either.

March 11, 2015

Multi use. Smells AMAZING. Actually smells like a vanilla birthday cake.

February 09, 2015

I love, love this scent!! It smells like you have been baking a cake while showering. It cleanses very well and I love to shampoo my hair with it.

October 22, 2014

This scent is sooo amazing. Love it and all the others in their collection. This is a great product. Love the Vanilla Birthday Cake set that you can sometimes get. Worth every penny and makes a fantastic gift for the holidays or a special occasion.

September 15, 2014

This is the best scent! So good! I don't use it as a shampoo so I can't answer to that - but as a shower gel and a bubble bath it is great!

October 30, 2013

I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. It's amazing! I love the vanilla scent, so yummy. It works great from head to toe.