Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Reviews

Ranked #749 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Beautifully Glowing Skin

Restore the vitality of your skin and flaunt a glowing skin with Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Serum. It hydrates dull, dry skin and revitalizes it. This serum has the benefits of antioxidants, vitamins and other rich ingredients. This lightweight serum helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It targets the puffiness and under eye bags. You can also feel the overall improvement in your skin texture.

• Revitalizes stressed skin
  • Oil-free serum
  • Enriched with antioxidants

The serum moisturizes and hydrates your skin and helps it keep firm.

Just For You: All skin types

A Closer Look: Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Serum is enriched with Vitamins C and E and glutathione that help protect your skin from environmental and free-radical damages. In addition, it helps in preventing your skin from premature aging.

You Won't Find: Parabens, sulfates, GMOs, synthetic dyes, phthalates, triclosan or synthetic fragrances

Get Started: Place 3-4 drops in your palms. Apply on face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use after cleansing and before moisturizer in the morning and evening.

1.5/5

March 14, 2012

I love the original hope in a jar so I decided to try this one and all I got was a big rash and breakout. contacting customer service was the worst. I love Philosophy products but this one did not do it for me.

January 14, 2012

This product is very good. I used it along with the Help Me treatment and really saw a difference in my skin. It looked brighter and younger. Now there are no miracles here but its really effective! If you get it with the other products in a kit such as Help Me it seems to work better.

July 17, 2009

I bought this in the winter as a night cream since Hope In A Jar. This cream is super emollient. At first, i was just slathering it on my face like usual, but it didn't absorb as well. Then i started rubbing it between my fingers like i would with Creme De La Mer. I patted it on my face and then massaged it a little. It felt really moisturized without feeling heavy. It did do a slightly better job at moisturizing my face. It also didn't break me out. It's a bit more expensive and i think i'll be sticking to my HIAJ until my face feel parched in the winter months. Overall, if you have dry skin, you can use this instead of HIAJ.

May 01, 2009

by far an amzing product for dulldry skin, You can feel your pored drinking it in, visibly plumper, pored diminished, and makes makeup application smoother.

February 07, 2009

I started using this about a month ago. I love the scent, love the texture and love the way it makes my skin look and feel. When I run out of it I will definetely buy it again only this time I will purchase the one with SPF in it.

January 24, 2009

I recieved this in the makeup optional kit by philosophy and apply it after cleansing and before my moisturizer. it has firming and lifting properties (im 21 and have spotted my first wrinkle) this product seems to be helping a lot as far as even skin tone and reducing the size of my pores, though i havent given it enough time to see any firming/lifting going on. the first time i put it on it burned a little bit, but it gives you a smooth canvas for moisturizer absorption and makeup application. it feels absolutely wonderful on your skin, especially if its slightly irritated. plus, the listed ingredients supposedly help with collagen production.

as far as price goes, i am not sure this product is worth the cost yet. i do love the effect it gives though!

July 03, 2007

Perfection!

August 22, 2006

very emollient without being greasy

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS