Physicians Formula BB Powder Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 183 in BB Creams

April 29, 2016

I use PF BB powder all year long. I find it has good coverage but doesn't feel too heavy on the skin.
I do find it I get pretty oily at the end of the day so I don't find it all that appealing for all day wear unless you don't have oily skin.

February 27, 2016

This is not a powder for complete COVERAGE, BUT is an amazing every day powder for someone like me who doesn't wear much makeup at all. I will conceal any problem areas, and powder my whole face. Evens my skin tone, feels like you are wearing nothing. I have sensitive skin, and have never had problems with any break outs using this product. Have re purchased many times, is awesome because it's available at drug stores. I would say there definitely could be a few more shades, but luckily for me the lightest shade really works well with my skin.

June 16, 2015

Love the BB Bronze Booster! Gentle on skin and gives me an awesome glow! Not too dark just right and comes on light!

May 28, 2015

I can't live without it. It hides every imperfections really well.

May 01, 2015

This powder can work as a light foundation for casual days or set my foundation for FLAWLESS skin on classy nights out. I've tried almost every powder from every high end brand, and none of them quite work as well as it does... and I can usually find it on sale at my drug store for a FRACTION of the price. I can't live without it! One thing though: I usually get a round makeup sponge to keep in the compact so it doesn't break as this was a common problem and complaint I had before finding that tip. Now it stays intact until the end, and the finish is similar to when I used a Kabuki brush.

April 26, 2015

Good coverage, but shade seemed to changed through the day..not a good match

1.5/5

October 29, 2014

For a powder that's supposed to be a "beauty balm" it doesn't not do its intended job. It feels soft when you swatch it but when you apply it with a brush, it just looks powdery and inconsistent. The colour range is poor. I got the one in medium/deep as I have more of a medium-tan complexion. I feel like it's too light and there are products where there are times, I can get away with medium. (In Canada) This is already a high price (around $20 each) for a drugstore product and for that price, I am better off going either cheaper with Maybeline, Covergirl or go higher end with too faced, etc.

October 08, 2014

I've been using this product for a while (I'm on my third one) and I love it! It covers well and matches my skin colour perfectly.

The only downside is that it does get flaky or can be seen easily. I didn't notice this until I tried a different powder and noticed a huge difference. After a couple of hours, it seemed like it wanted to flake off around my nose and forehead. I'm not sure if that's because my face gets oily?

I'm not sure if I would buy it again now for myself, but it's good if you're using it for a short time. It seems to get flaky after 8 hours.

August 12, 2014

I have problem skin where it's oily, blemished & skin tone is uneven. Physicians Formula BB Powder tackles all my issues by providing moderate coverage & reducing shine. I use it every day over moisturizer & foundation. The colour I have is perfect for me.

May 20, 2014

I love physicians formula. Their make up is lite and long lasting. Does exactly what you want and it doesn't look like you painted your face

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic