Physicians Formula Multi-Coloured Blush

Physicians Formula Multi-Coloured Blush Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 501 in Blush

August 19, 2016

I buy this blush all the time, I like the Physicians formula blush, they are a good brand and a lot less expensive then some of the higher end brands. I use to use the Physicians Formula with the little multi coloured beads, but the beads would be all over the floor, very messy. You can put this blush on heavy or light it very smooth and mat, it also blends well.

August 19, 2016

The packing is simple small and cute. It is easy to open and use. The colors are amazing on my skin and it goes with any type the look I'm going for with the rest of the makeup I'm wearing. I like that is mineral based and healther for the skin.

June 02, 2009

I absolutely love this blush. It comes in a great compact case which includes a hidden brush underneath so it's great for travel as well. I have a couple of these blushes. The colour always turns out great because it's a blend of colours as opposed to one bold colour going on your face. It has a really nice texture and feel on your skin.