Poise Liners Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

1 in 3 women will experience Light Bladder Leakage at some point.  Poise® Liners' super thin protection is twice as absorbent as the leading period-only liners.  They lock away odour and wetness, are contoured to fit your body, and help you feel fresh with discreet protection.

June 14, 2016

I'm really glad that I tried these liners. They are thin and soft - and really work. There is no smell after a light leak, which really helps make it easier to be out in public. I recommend these liners to ladies with LBL. I first got a sample of this product free from the manufacturer - but have and will purchase again in the future.

April 22, 2016

Poise is my favourite brand of panty liner. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount you get. They also do not make me sweat which is nice and they work well for absorbing any kind of fluids during and between periods. You can wear these ones every day just in case. Thin, absorbent, yeah I recommend these to all women!

April 15, 2016

I like these liners they haven't let me down yet. The liners are thin and comfotable. They do not leak and are very nice to wear. They have alot of different kinds to pick from

April 15, 2016

Je les utilises comme petite serviettes sanitaires et elles font un travail remarquable!
    Super absorption sans laisser d'odeur désagréable!
    Un super produit à découvrir.

April 12, 2016

These liners are soft, thin but absorbant. The wrapper is very classy too and soft so you don't have crinkly noise. They ate also not strongly scented, so gentle on your body.

March 19, 2016

I love this product. I use these many light days and feel very clean and dry. The price point cannot be matched even by the store brands. I will be repurchasing!

February 10, 2016

Super product for light bladder leakage comfortable and inexpensive.They are small enough to stuff into a pocket for emergencies too.I am very happy to use them on a daily basis or just when needed

December 16, 2015

Wow - talk about confidence while wearing these. I don't have to worry about feeling wet during the day.

September 27, 2015

Amazing product, I love poise liners I give them a huge thumbs up! I got a free sample of them in the mail and was really happy with them so ever since then I have bought them.

September 27, 2015

these are great for saving cute panties! Super the and not expensive