Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths
Amazing

Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

Pond's Microdermabrasian Exfoliating cloths are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Without Alcohol or oil, this dual texture cloth is a refreshing lift for tired skin.

June 20, 2011

I bought Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths recently at the store in the Morning Burst scent. I have used the whole package now and have a pretty good idea of how they work. I love the size, texture, scent of the cloths. They are much larger than any other I've tried and aren't so harsh and abrasive as many. I like the subtle scent and would recommend them. I don't have too many cons other than you can't use them in replacement of water completely. They take most of your makeup off and seem gentle enough for eyes and lips as I have used them on both and didn't irritate my skin. You can flip them over and even use the other side pretty well. I usually have to rinse with water afterwords though because if I take a tissue to my face after using the cloths, i still have makeup residue. So, I would recommend a quick rinse or some toner or eye makeup remove after using the exfoliating cloths.

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

Waist trainers!!

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..

joey7274 added a new review for