Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Feel perfectly clean and fresh in an instant. Infused with Vitamin E and a Triple Antioxidant complex, Pond’s Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes’s soft textured cloths works gently to remove impurities and makeup residue, leaving skin clean and revitalized.

For more info, visit Pond's.

October 18, 2016

Really good cleaning wipes ,gets make up off really well , and my skin feels soft after , and great for travel especially freshing up from being on a plane

August 17, 2016

I use cleansing wipes to remove my makeup on a daily basis, so I've tried my fair share of brands. I always come back to Pond's because of the price/value. I'm able to pick these up in a 2-pack for about $7-$8. That's 50 sheets. You can't beat that value. As for quality, they are made decently well. They are better than St. Ives and certain Garnier wipes. Average thickness, with no stretch to them. A little on the smaller side. Average moisture, but can dry out over time as with any brand. There is no greasy residue left behind as another reviewer has mentioned, just the cleanser that eventually dries on your face if you don't wash it off. I have never experienced any burning sensation in the eyes. To remove stubborn eye makeup, I fold the cloth and let it sit on my eye for a minute to let it soak in the cleanser before rubbing in circular motions. I think these have more moisture and work better than the exfoliating wipes by Pond's. As with any brand of cleansing wipes, it's never enough to just use wipes; you should follow up with a liquid cleanser to get into your pores. At regular price, they are an average cleansing wipe that gets the job done. I would recommend these.

July 08, 2016

I bought a few packs of these on sale and I am glad I didn't pay full price as I found they were not particularly great at taking off my eye makeup. I had to use several and cleanser at the same time which defeated the purpose of the wipes in the first place. I would not recommend nor will I purchase these again.

July 07, 2016

Pour des gens comme moi qui ont la peau très sensible, il peut être incroyablement difficile de trouver un produit qui nettoie votre visage sans la dessécher,avec ce produit j'ai été agréablement satisfaite .

July 06, 2016

Ponds original fresh wet cleaning towelettes is so convenient to carry it. I don't need to worry about leaking. I love the convenient bit it was not working so well on my skin.

July 05, 2016

I buy these all the time because they are convenient when I go on vacation. I love that I don't need to bring anything else as this products works as a face wash, scrub and towel all in one. Its also great if you are going somewhere hot and these are good to carry around to clean your face on the go.

July 05, 2016

The ponds original fresh cleansing wipes are so nice on my skin. They leave a cooling type feeling on my face after using them, as if my face is super fresh! The price is great for the amount of wipes they come with, and it even helps take off my makeup. I prefer this brand over other ones, because for some reason, my face breaks out with other brands. Ponds is a wonderful brand, and this scent leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean after using them! Love them :)

July 04, 2016

With a name like Ponds it sure to be a good product. My daughter received the Ponds Cleansing Towelettes last Christmas and I asked her if I could try them. I proceeded to take off my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at how effective they were. My skin felt so refreshed and my makeup came off with ease. Great to travel with too.

July 04, 2016

I found these did a decent job at removing my makeup, however I didn't really find much of a difference in these and the regular equate ones I usually get. The price wasn't bad.

July 04, 2016

I love these wipes. They smell amazing and they feel great on my skin. They are absolutely wonderful makeup removers as well. I use them every night before my shower. They don't leave any kind of burning sensation, just a crisp clean feeling on my skin. I strongly recommend them!