Popsicle Pops

Popsicle Pops Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 02, 2015

Grew up eating these. Mom would give me some money to go down to the corner store and buy a ton of them. Love the banana ones the most

October 02, 2015

Popsicle Pops are the perfect cold treat to have on a hot summers day. The grape flavoured ones are my favourite, just don't eat them before you have to go somewhere important because they do tend to stain your mouth.

July 23, 2015

Nice to have on a hot day. Cooling, flavours are nice.

June 13, 2015

i really like these popsicle pops especially the grapes. very refreshing ans sweet. my only concern is that it is a bit small for me (i guess it is because i am an adult.) but it sure is perfect for little kids.

June 11, 2015

I love these, such an excellent summer treat, i find that i don't really purchase them in the winter. They do stain the lips slightly, but the flavours are great, and typically not too expensive.

June 11, 2015

A lot of fond memories of popsicles in the summer time, such awesome fruity flavors and so refreshing!

June 04, 2015

Great price, taste and the whole family loves them. A great summer treat and not bad on calories so if you have a couple at one time its ok!!!

June 04, 2015

Our entire family loves this old fashioned treat, I have them along with the Klondike Bars, in our freezer now. My favorites are the orange or grape. My kids love the cherry and our oldest grandson loves any of them. They are so affordable and we have them when we have large barbecue's.

June 04, 2015

These orange, cherry and grape flavoured pops taste like real fruit. They have a unique shape and thankfully don't melt so fast. The perfect treat to cool off on a hot day. They're fat free and you feel good about offering a quality product to your family. A definite crowd pleaser.