President's Choice Nutrition First Dog Food

President's Choice Nutrition First Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 291 in Pet Products

March 13, 2017

My Chocolate lab girl loved this food for a long time, then she got sick of it haha ! But i would recommend this brand! We bought the Grain Free kind, and the ingredients list is pretty good! It's smaller pieces too, which my dog liked. Price isn't awful either. Will probably get my girl back on this if she ever gets sick of the new food she's on lol

February 28, 2017

I started buying President's Choice Nutrition First Salmon and Potato grain free blend for my dogs when my chocolate lab started having tummy issues. It wasn't so much that it was grain free, it was more because the ingredient list is fantastic. I did a ton of research before choosing which food and this particular kibble is way better than many brands from pet stores. And a much better price!

February 09, 2017

This is the main brand of dry dog food we purchase for our dog, because despite it not being a typical high end brand, it still has the same qualities. The ingredients are great and I like that you can get a grain free version - plus the dog loves it so it's a win win!

June 29, 2016

This is a great product. My dog eats the grain free salmon and potato dog food and loves it! I was paying almost $100 for a 12 kg bag of almost the exact same dog food. Only paid $50 for 9kg

May 30, 2015

Okay, I haven't tasted it but my fussy dog loves it. The formulas are great, the packaging is convenient and the price outstanding. Readily available and often on sale. I'd match it to any other major, high end brand of dog food on the market.

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    Crop top

CraftyMama added a new review for
    Diva Cup

Sarb has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Sarb added a new review for