President's Choice Supreme diapers

President's Choice Supreme diapers Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

December 11, 2014

I'm a big pampers and Luv diapers fan but sometimes I try cheaper brands. Found these ones at my grocery store and I just love them !!! They fit very well , no perfume and really good for sensitive skin. I recommand them to anyone with babies !

October 02, 2013

My husband decided to try these one day and I was surprised to find they work great. They work just as well as Pampers or Huggies. Under 25 dollars, $20 when they are on sale, sometimes $17.99. Hell yeah I'll buy them again!

1.5/5

September 14, 2013

I found these did not hold up at all. my little boy constantly sprung leaks even at night time. I will never buy them again, no matter how cheap they are....its pampers for my boy all the way!

June 03, 2013

these are great they hold up well only had a few leaks. if you get them on sale they're only $20 a box. they fit my son well ,stretchy and hypo-allergenic.

May 29, 2013

President’s Choice Supreme Diapers have a super-absorbent core, a soft blanket-like back sheet for baby’s sensitive skin, and soft, stretchy sides that ensure a snug and comfortable fit. It’s hypoallergenic and fragrance free and the back waistband helps prevent leakage. They even have a wetness indicator for sizes 1 and 2 to tell you when a quick change is needed. The only negative to these diapers is if you buy them at regular price ($24.99 box) they are about the same price as the brand names, but they are often on sale for $19.99 a box.