Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach

Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 467 in Tea

December 02, 2016

I have finally found my favourite iced tea ! Thank goodness cause I love to use iced tea in the summer to make cocktails to have around the pool when we have people over. This past summer the pure leaf tea was a hit and totally going to be a regular drink.

November 30, 2016

Pure Leaf is my favourite iced tea brand. love all the flavours! i tried this peach flavour recently and fell in love! it has a great sweet flavour that is also light. love using it to make a great cocktail.

November 30, 2016

I love the taste of these drinks. They are not too sweet either which is really nice! We have them at my work and I find myself reaching for them often!

November 30, 2016

I love Pure Leafs peach tea! It's a little more extensive than the usual iced tea in the stores but the quality and taste definitely is worth the extra money. It isn't too sweet and has a great tea taste. I will continue to buy this product.

November 30, 2016

I find it is more expensive than a lot of similar drinks at the stores near me. However, it tastes delicious. I love tea and I think iced tea is often too sweet, this one isn't!

November 28, 2016

The Pure Leaf iced teas are my favorite go to beverage. The peach is my favorite flavor of all the pure leaf options. I love how refreshing the tea is. It is less sweet than the competition! Exactly what I was on the hunt for. I am glad I discovered this brand. I don't bother with brisk or Arizona iced teas anymore.

November 28, 2016

I make my own ice tea when I can, but this is my go to flavour when I am out and looking for ice tea. The peach is not over powering and gives it a nice sweet flavour. There is not as much sugar as in the other brand's out there. The only thing find is sometimes it is over priced for the small bottles

October 02, 2016

Ice tea should be tasty, no matter when the season is, and this brand is really good espically if you enjoy the traditional ice tea flavours. It is sweet yet likeable. The only slight downside is the price since it varies on where you buy it, but it is my go to drink if anything

July 31, 2016

Pure Leaf Peach Iced Tea is currently my favourite cold tea. It is not too sweet at all and doesn't leave a sugary aftertaste. It actually tastes like tea and is very refreshing. The other flavours are nice too, but peach tastes the best in my opinion. It's a drink that I can definitely savor. If you haven't already, try this tea. The colder it is the better.