Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach

Pure Leaf Real Brewed Iced Tea - Peach Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 506 in Tea

January 09, 2017

Yum yum yum!!
    I am in love with this iced tea! Perfect amount of sweetness and peachyness. I can't even keep.it in the house because my kids would drink it before me.

January 05, 2017

Pure Leaf really knows how to make delicious cold teas and this one is no exception. Its so refreshing and tasty! I would buy this one and the raspberry one when I used to work at walmart. Just delicious.

December 29, 2016

I love drinking this tea and it has so much flavour. The tea isn't too sweet and not tart. The value for the drink is phenomeonal and I will keep on buying this tea.

December 20, 2016

This tastes great, it's not too sweet and just the perfect thing to quench your thirst! I also really like the packaging however it is a bit pricey but I would say it's worth it.

December 19, 2016

Refreshing and not overly sweet! One of the best ice teas I have ever had!
    Fantastic peach flavor. Perfect for a hot summer day or just when you need a refresher!
    Add ice to chill.

December 19, 2016

Totally LOVE the taste of this. Quenches a persons thirst quickly and is not really sweet. When out and about always pick one of these up. Or bring home the big bottles and serve over ice

December 19, 2016

Such a yummy sweet tea. It isn't too 'peachy' that it's unnatural tasting which I find with most iced teas. I love the bottle it comes in too, I'm a sucker for cool packaging lol.

December 02, 2016

I have finally found my favourite iced tea ! Thank goodness cause I love to use iced tea in the summer to make cocktails to have around the pool when we have people over. This past summer the pure leaf tea was a hit and totally going to be a regular drink.

November 30, 2016

Pure Leaf is my favourite iced tea brand. love all the flavours! i tried this peach flavour recently and fell in love! it has a great sweet flavour that is also light. love using it to make a great cocktail.

November 30, 2016

I love the taste of these drinks. They are not too sweet either which is really nice! We have them at my work and I find myself reaching for them often!