Pure Leaf™Unsweetened Real Brewed Tea Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 467 in Tea

Fresh brewed, Pure Leaf™ Tea is made from the finest ingredients available. This all natural tea begins with the freshest tea leaves picked at their peak. The leaves are then hand-selected by our Master Tea Blenders for their distinctive and smooth flavour.

December 04, 2016

ive tried other tea drinks from this company. I found I like the unsweetened kind better. but you know its all preference. i guess what makes them different to other brands is their ability to transform the taste of different teas together..like the blend is good and interesting.

November 29, 2016

When I am out and about and need to grab a drink but don't want any calories or sugar, but I want something more than water this is my go to drink. Just pure tea - nothing else - nothing artificial. I really like the lemon version but when I am trying to cut sugar this is the way to go. So nice to have something without sugar AND without artificial sweeteners on the market.

November 28, 2016

This was our go to drink in the summer, loved the real tea flavour, was not sweet you could add your own if required, no bad after taste, I recommend it to friends or served at the cottage and got friends hooked.

The best ice tea around

October 01, 2016

OMG this is awesome iced tea. 100% natural no additives, no sugar, no chemicals. I can never make it taste this way when I try to make it on my own. It is a bit expensive, about $5.49 for a 1.89 litre bottle, however, it is worth the money.. Such a refreshing change and zero calories. It is extremely good. Add ice and a slice of lemon, just like grandma used to make in the summer !!

August 25, 2016

I really love this brand of tea as it's as close to homemade that you can buy in a bottle. Refreshing with full flavour, a perfect tea to sip on those hot summer days.

August 25, 2016

This is by far my favourite drink. I was obsessed with sweetened iced tea, but recently lost weight and gave up sugar in my drinks, I thought I'd have to give up my favourite drink in iced tea (or start brewing my own) but that was until I found this product and it made my life so much easier! I can still enjoy my favourite drink but without the added sugars that I now avoid. I am so happy this product is available, I always make sure to have 2 large bottles stocked in my fridge so I never run out.

June 12, 2016

I found this on sale for only $0.99 so I grabbed it. I don't like brewed iced tea, and this was defintely not something I could just drink on it's own. It actually turned out to to be great to take with my pills. Some pills have a terrible taste to them, so what just doesn't cut it. This tea worked great! It masked the flavours but it didn't make them taste strange either with the mixing of flavours.

February 18, 2016

Not the greatest beverage out there. The first time I tried it, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. In the end, I managed to finish it and somewhat like it. It's not sweet but not overly bitter. It tastes like bland with scents acting as the flavour.

February 05, 2016

I love this tea, and how bitter and plain it is! I do understand why some people dislike the taste, it does seem a bit too over-steeped. But I personally don't mind that taste at all :)

June 20, 2015

Ugh this stuff is nasty.. There's no sweetness to it, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. + it's over priced.

Neuven added a new review for