Purina Cat Chow.

Purina Cat Chow. Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 60 in Cat Food & Treats

February 11, 2017

Mon chat qui sapelle Kyra raffole de purina de cat Chow et moi aussi car avec cette nourriture sa litière ne dégage pas d'odeur et cest un excellent rapport qualité prix

January 10, 2017

Purina Cat Chow has been our first choice of brands of cat food for all our cats over the years. I remember one time I tried another brand, thinking that the cats might enjoy a change. We went out and when we returned, I noticed that one of the cats (we had 3 at the time) pooped in the food dish! This had never happened before or since, so it certainly was a "statement poop." We got the message, lol!

November 30, 2016

I feed both of my cats Purina Cat Chow. It is a great food for the money. My cats both enjoy it. I'm also glad it is available at most storess so it's easy to get.

August 23, 2016

I have always fed my cats Purina cat chow and they love it. They have never had a problem with indigestion, diarrhea or vomiting. Just healthy, happy cats. I currently have 4 cats, so it's a pretty accurate review ;)

February 20, 2016

My cats love this food, it's the only kind we buy. They are always excited to see it in their bowls and they seem very healthy and well nourished. It's always on our grocery list by name.

January 14, 2016

I've been using this product for 20 years on my cats, I've had two live to be 16, one until 5 because of kidney disease and still living still using this same product.

I've tried switching to other stuff and they won't have it. This is their favourite and they get it...