Quaker Crispy Rice Cakes Caramel and chocolate chip

Quaker Crispy Rice Cakes Caramel and chocolate chip Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 20, 2016

I really like Quaker Rice Cakes as a quick snack on their own, or covered in peanut butter, fruits, and yogurt...there are a million possibilities! The caramel & chocolate version has a nice light caramel taste that isn't too sweet, and there are mini chocolate chips in each cake for added deliciousness.

I've also tried the mini versions which are great for kids and adults alike! The minis are also great to use with chocolate fondue and yogurt dips for parties.

I'll keep buying these again and again!

January 28, 2016

These rice cakes are amazing. They offer a bit of sweet but also provide a healthy snack.

January 16, 2016

These are so good. Such a light snack with hardly any calories so you don't feel guilty eating them. They are a good price too.

January 04, 2016

Quaker Caramel and chocolate chip rice cakes are my go-to treat for when I am craving something sweet! I can enjoy one or two absolutely guilt free and am never unsatisfied. I find that the balance between chocolate and caramel is always spot-on. If you want something crunchy and sweet then these are ideal snacks!

November 09, 2015

Love these! A nice satisfying 'treat' when you're craving something sweet but don't want all the fat and calories of a chocolate bar.

Quaker Crispy Rice Cakes Caramel and chocolate chip;

Eating as I type away haha

Pros:
Easy to eat
(I am here at work no mess easy to eat)
Filling
Great sweetness
caramel and chocolcate
Healthier than other snacks (ie. fried chips)
Good price for the amount

Cons:
Little sticky, need to wash fingers right after
May be too sweet for some

But then you can always choose one of the other flavours Quaker has released

I am eating so clearly I love :D

November 09, 2015

These to me are the best rice cakes that Quaker makes. They are perfectly sweet, not too overwhelming. Plus they don't make you feel guilty when you eat more than 1! :) my son also loves them