Good

Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #914 out of 2326 in Grocery

February 15, 2017

I eat this oatmeal most mornings. It fills me up, is super easy to make and tastes great. The price is very reasonable for ten pouches. I eat two at a time but it is still a great value. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a fast breakfast that will keep you feeling satisfied until lunch.

March 15, 2016

I love buying this oatmeal, its quick and convenient for mornings that are to busy to make a big breakfast. my family loves the flavors ,you can really taste the sweetness of the maple and brown sugar ,its nice to be able to have a yummy hot breakfast in a matter of minutes. A really great product .In my opinion this is the best flavor out of all the different kinds that Quaker makes

September 06, 2015

I have had this since I was a kid. I absolutely love it! It is great when the weather is cold, to keep your body warm. Or I like to take them to work for lunch. LOve the maple and brown sugar flavour. It is not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness.