Quo Eyelashes #806

Quo Eyelashes #806 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 56 in False Eyelashes

September 17, 2013

My Close second in the world of Fake Lashes! These are GORGEOUS but not as natural. They are not obviously fake but could look that way depending on how well you can apply them. On some people they look natural and on some people they look very Doll like. This is the only 'in package' photo I can find. I do like the Duo glue, but it is really not my favorite. Ardell glue pairs good with these lashes and what EVER you do - DO NOT PURCHASE Quo Glue! They may have taken it off the shelf due to a high number of complaints about how terrible it is - but if they have not - DO NOT BUY IT! It will destroy your lashes( The real ones and the fake ones you're trying to apply) , it burns your eyes, it's stringy and impossible to apply! I am a makeup artist and I cannot even get that glue to work so please, avoid it at all cost! As for Quo lashes, and every OTHER Quo product I have ever used - The rest are incredible!