Quo Makeup Brushes Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 360 in Makeup

Quo provides a collection of assorted brushes made from natural and synthetic fibers that are specifically chosen to achieve a flawless application. Quo's makeup brushes are perfect for any kind of application, whether for eyeshadow, liner, or foundation. Also included are makeup brush traveller's cases and makeup brush cleaners.
Sourced from their main website: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Beauty-And-Body/Brands/quo.aspx

Average Price:  $10

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 09, 2016

I am not a fan of these brushes. I find that if you don't wash them weekly, they start to smell really bad. Also, the bristles come off so easily, every time you clean them! Also, they are quite coarse, making it unpleasant on the skin. For the price, I expected more.

They do their job, but I think I will stick with the sephora brushes.

May 09, 2016

I wouldn't recommend these because I think there are better, cheaper brushes available. These usually come with a 40% sale, but I still think they are too expensive. For convenience purposes though (if you want easy access to makeup brushes) these are fine.

April 25, 2016

I really enjoy these brushes, and I think they are pretty good quality if you get them with promos. I really liked how the older ones worked as they looked quite classic, and reminded me of the lancome brushes. There are quite a few mac dupes (especially the eye brushes) in the range and they are fairly good quality. A couple of the brushes are hit or miss, though they have recently updated their products, so they might be better now. (Also noticed that they are also the same as the joe fresh brushes and the same price). From what I can tell, most of the range is the same. I would recommend getting the regular quo line eye brushes, and the pro line face brushes (as these ones are much softer). I have had 1 or 2 brushes fall off the handle, but generally most of them are well constructed. These brushes likely won't blow you away, but they do work well, and they are constructed decently.

1.5/5

February 07, 2016

Worst brushes ever. Sure they are inexpensive but the brittles are shredding like crazy. I suggest picking another brand like Sigma which have great brushes for around 20$.

November 24, 2014

As my MAC brushes bought in my 20's started to go, Quo was new and I tried a couple of them. In large part because they were about half the cost of MAC brushes. This is going back a few years, and you have to understand that then there was very little available that was decent quality. either you bought cheap and got cheap, or you paid and got quality. I'm on my 2nd or 3rd set of Quo now, and because of Shopper's points haven't paid for one in years. Decent quality. Decent price, even better on sale or on points. And if you keep them cleaned they'll last you a few years. I've never gone back to MAC.

April 21, 2014

When I first started getting into makeup, these brushes were my first ones. I love how fairly inexpensive they are while still being of great quality. As most brands, there are some that are great and some that in my opinion are not as great as some less expensive brushes. For example the foundation brush I don't really like. I find it difficult to blend on the face. And the blush duo brush, it sheds a lot and I've had it for quite some time. I really do like the eye shadow bushes a lot more than the face brushes. They are great quality and I definitely recommend them for both beginners and the everyday makeup girl.

February 06, 2014

Depending on the brush it's either a hit or miss. Majority of their brushes are great quality for the price specially when you buy them on sale. I own several of the brushes and the ones I really like are the following: Kabuki Brush, Presicion Foundation Kabuki Brush,bronzing powder brush,blush brush and the brushes from their professional line. The brushes are well-made and have soft and dense fibres.

I am, however, not impressed with the travel brush set, the crease brush, liner/brow brush, and the retractable powder/blush brush. They just didn't perform to my liking. Also, I would avoid the brush sets that come out during the holidays. Although cheaper, I find those are not at par in terms of quality with the individual brushes sold.

The first time I washed the brushes, a bit of dye did come off and some shedding did occur but that stops after a few more washes.

When buying these brushes, definitely inspect them when you're at the store to make sure it's made to your liking. I would recommended the brushes I mentioned liking above. They would be great brushes to add to your collection.

November 03, 2013

I'm been using this blush brush for many years now. It's soft and shed just a little. Overall, It's a nice brush.

June 25, 2012

They're actually a good quality for the price. Are particularly worth while when Shopper's has them at 40% off. I would never buy expensive brands now that I found the Quo ones. There's a good variety and quality is there. The main thing for me is that they don't lose their bristles. Good product!

May 27, 2012

For a low-cost brush, I always turn to Quo. They seem to hold their shape quite well, even after washing. And they cost only a fraction of the more expensive brushes (like MAC).