Quo Makeup Brushes

Quo Makeup Brushes Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 255 in Makeup

Quo provides a collection of assorted brushes made from natural and synthetic fibers that are specifically chosen to achieve a flawless application. Quo's makeup brushes are perfect for any kind of application, whether for eyeshadow, liner, or foundation. Also included are makeup brush traveller's cases and makeup brush cleaners.
Sourced from their main website: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/Beauty-And-Body/Brands/quo.aspx

Average Price:  $10

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

LittleMonroe1
Apr 21, 2014

When I first started getting into makeup, these brushes were my first ones. I love how fairly inexpensive they are while still being of great quality. As most brands, there are some that are great and some that in my opinion are not as great as some less expensive brushes. For example the foundation brush I don't really like. I find it difficult to blend on the face. And the blush duo brush, it sheds a lot and I've had it for quite some time. I really do like the eye shadow bushes a lot more than the face brushes. They are great quality and I definitely recommend them for both beginners and the everyday makeup girl.

Charmheart16
Feb 06, 2014

Depending on the brush it's either a hit or miss. Majority of their brushes are great quality for the price specially when you buy them on sale. I own several of the brushes and the ones I really like are the following: Kabuki Brush, Presicion Foundation Kabuki Brush,bronzing powder brush,blush brush and the brushes from their professional line. The brushes are well-made and have soft and dense fibres.

I am, however, not impressed with the travel brush set, the crease brush, liner/brow brush, and the retractable powder/blush brush. They just didn't perform to my liking. Also, I would avoid the brush sets that come out during the holidays. Although cheaper, I find those are not at par in terms of quality with the individual brushes sold.

The first time I washed the brushes, a bit of dye did come off and some shedding did occur but that stops after a few more washes.

When buying these brushes, definitely inspect them when you're at the store to make sure it's made to your liking. I would recommended the brushes I mentioned liking above. They would be great brushes to add to your collection.

mysticaleyez
Nov 03, 2013

I'm been using this blush brush for many years now. It's soft and shed just a little. Overall, It's a nice brush.

Stephanie F
Jun 25, 2012

They're actually a good quality for the price. Are particularly worth while when Shopper's has them at 40% off. I would never buy expensive brands now that I found the Quo ones. There's a good variety and quality is there. The main thing for me is that they don't lose their bristles. Good product!

canirishmum
May 27, 2012

For a low-cost brush, I always turn to Quo. They seem to hold their shape quite well, even after washing. And they cost only a fraction of the more expensive brushes (like MAC).

deborahtd
Apr 03, 2012

I have lots of Quo brushes, partly because where I live, we have few shopping options & Shoppers and Walmart are all we've got for beauty supplies. I like the selection of brushes a la carte in the store, although I find them a bit pricy. I always watch out for the 40% off deals on the Quo brushes in the flyer.
I like the eyeshadow, liner, contour, blending, concealer and foundation brushes a lot. I have had poor experiences with their blush, powder and retractable travelling brush however. I can't stand when a brush leaves bristles all over my face. No matter what, you can't get rid of the bristles! The retractable brush came apart, so I had to toss it.
Conclusion: I think any of the short bristle brushes are really good. Long bristle brushes, try the Body Shop.

satojoko
Jun 24, 2011

I bought one of these, a retractable powder brush with a cover, which I needed for my bag. Got it during one of the Shoppers DM sales, for around $14, I believe.

It's pretty large for a retractable brush, very long handle, sturdily built out of aluminum, but I don't find the bristles very soft compared to my other brushes, many of which are from Coastal Scents and from Michael's craft store. You can get some great deals on very good brushes at Michael's! It's also on the too-large side for a brush to be tossing in my bag. Like having a wrench in my bag LOL It works, but I have other brushes which are far better, and which I paid a lot less for.

Haven't bought any more of these since, simply because they are not that great. Ok, but not great. Nothing to get excited over.

laurel3
Mar 25, 2011

I have the blush brush and it works so well. It spreads smoothly and is very soft on my skin. I am so happy with the price I paid for it and it has lasted me for a while now. I plan on buying more Quo brushes soon because they're such great value. The only issue I have had with this brush is a tiny bit of shedding, but nothing I can't handle!

pakwan
Feb 12, 2010

I have the liner brush, blush brush and the kabuki brush.

I love the liner brush. Love using it for my gel liner from Coastal Scents and I also use it for doing my brows as the brush is stiff and soft. I always forget to pick another one up during the 40% off days at Shoppers.

The blush brush is ok for me. It picks up the color pretty well and brush is dense but I wish it was a bit bigger.

Kabuki brush is a downer. Love that its a kabuki but mine sheds a lot and pretty stingy on my face after cleaning it several times.

curlysue10
Apr 11, 2009

I decided to invest in some quality make up tools, but didn’t want to splurge on really expensive brushes (hell, buying make up brushes is a splurge in itself for me. I am used to using the little puffs that come with all my cosmetics.) I decided to try Quo because Shoppers Drug Mart is trusted in my books. They are comparable prices to Sephora brand make-up brushes, except if you wait for a sale you can get up to 40% off PLUS Shoppers Optimum Points (what more could a girl want?) I bought an all over face brush, a blush brush, and an all over eye shadow brush. I am so happy with all of them – the quality is great. They are very soft, and do the job. I have had them for over a year now and they still seem brand new!