Quo Pleasant Surprise Lip Gloss

Quo Pleasant Surprise Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #553 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

June 16, 2010

Every now and then I treat myself to something completely frivolous which I do not need in the slightest. Anyone whose seen my purse (or make up bag, or desk, or bathroom counter....) knows that the LAST thing I need is more lip products.

However this one caught my eye in the store. I don't usually get sucked in based solely on packaging but my giraffe obsession won over this time. I mean look at this tube, its giraffe print!! How chic would it be, pulling that tube of gloss out of your purse? (The gift card I had for Shoppers didn't hurt either...)

Anyways, aside from being ridiculously adorable, it was called Pleasant Surprise. I was intrigued. So I read the back of the pretty little tube. Apparently it goes on clear and turns the perfect shade of summer pink. I was hooked. I put a little on the back of my hand and it turned a beautiful sheer pink. On my lips it turns a much brighter pink (that I was slightly self conscious about at first, I'm not gonna lie) but I got tons of compliments on the pretty shade. I've been excitedly applying tiny beads of it to the back of all my friends hands so they can experience the "pleasant surprise" for themselves. Needless to say, I'm in love.

It smells subtly sweet (like vanilla?) but only while you're applying it. The gloss is smooth and not sticky AND probably my favourite part: the pink shade sticks around long after the gloss is gone, and it looks like perfectly applied lip stain! Amazing! Its practically two products in one!

My only qualm with it is that I don't love the way it comes out of the tube. I don't really know how to explain this part but its the kind of tube you would get say a spot treatment or eye cream out of. It doesn't have a slanted applicator tip or anything like that, its just a small tube with a pin prick of a hole. (I know I am not explaining it properly but check out the pic I added) This makes it SLIGHTLY inconvenient to apply, but its so fabulous in every other aspect that I am willing to overlook this part.

Definitely check it out, and hurry because I think its part of their summer collection so it won't be around forever. Have fun!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products