Good

Quo Purifying Brush Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #41 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

August 02, 2016

I love keeping my makeup brushes clean, it makes them last loner, gives a better makeup application and is also healthier for your skin. This has been my favourite brush cleanser and also happens to be the cheapest of all the ones I've tried so that is just a bonus!
Firstly, it smells amazing - it smells just like typical shampoo and if I was to compare it ... I would compare it to a Tresseme fragrance.
All I do is apply one pump of shampoo in my hand per brush and I clean and squeeze the brush and the bristols, I have a lot of brushes and so my hands are wet/soapy for quite a long time when I cleanse my brushes and they are never left feeling dry, if anything they feel more moisturized from this shampoo and with very no residue or film left on my hands.
The shampoo is also very effective when cleansing my brushes, it gets deep into the bristols and removes anything "caked on" - sometimes I get busy and I go quite a while without cleansing and this product still gets everything out/off.
It is almost gross to see what comes out of the brushes, especially the foundation brush. The running water is just full of makeup and colours, so you know the product is working and doing its job. I would highly recommend this to anybody using any kid of makeup brush/tool

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!