RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum

RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 390 in Makeup

A cosmetic product that is clinically proven to be safe and effective in enhancing the appearance of lashes and brows.
Guaranteed results in just 4-6 weeks! Clinically proven, Fuller-Looking natural lashes, Darker-Looking natural lashes, More Curl to natural lashes. For more information, please visit https://www.rapidlash.com.

February 12, 2016

This product really works. I think maybe after a month I realized that my lashes were longer. The price is a little high. However, I used my product every night and it did last me 3 to 4 months.

May 22, 2015

WORKS very well. I noticed an improvement in my lashes within the FIRST month of using this product. I used to have very sparse short asian lashes that are so stubborn, but after using this product, it actually makes them grow and noticeable. It should be noted though, that once you stop using the product, your lashes return back to their original state.

December 08, 2014

I have always wanted to purchase a product like this but I was worried because I didn't think it would make any difference and I didn't want to waste my well earned money. I have very small lashes and usually need to apply like 3 or more layers of dark mascara. I hate it and would love to have longer thicker lashes. I have always been spectical of this product but after reading all these good reviews I might give it a try.

December 06, 2014

While living in Asia, I had access to the generic version of Latisse (super cheap from an online pharmacy). It was amazing and gave me ridiculously long lashes. Living back in Canada, with no access to said online pharmacy, my lashes reverted back to being meh.

I had always heard that the Rapidlash sold in Canada was not the same as in the US, and did not work as well. But out of desperation, I bought a tube at Costco and decided to give it a try. I have to say that I am impressed. My lashes are not as long as they were with the generic Latisse but they are a nice length now.

I saw results at about 8 weeks, and one tube lasted almost 4 months (used on upper lashes only, did not use on eyebrows).

October 29, 2014

I've been using RapidLash for about 3 weeks now and I definitely notice a huge difference in the number of eyelashes. I have way more lashes growing but haven't noticed a big difference in terms of length or thickness, but i'm hoping this will change in a few more weeks of usage. It's very easy to apply and you only need a tiny amount! I will continue to use and would probably re-purchase.

July 09, 2014

I've noticed over the last number of years my eyelashes have gotten sparser. Perhaps because I am addicted to my eyelash curler although I try to be gentle. I finally decided to look into an eyelash serum but wasn't willing to spend the $100 bucks so when I saw RapidLash Eyelash Renew Serum at my local Costco for $50 I figured why not. It comes in a mascara type tube with a small eyeliner type brush for application. It dispenses just the right amount. I put it on before bed and voila now part of my beauty routine. I will admit it did take some 4 - 6 weeks before I noticed little baby eyelashes peeking out from between my existing lashes. I also noticed I was not loosing eyelashes as quickly as I used to. Once my eyelashes got to be a bit thicker I started using it every other day. Lasts a good long time.

May 08, 2014

I used RapidLash .... bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart... I think it was under $50 (It was awhile ago) I used it on my brows too. Not much effect on my brows but it worked on my lashes.... 3 vials later. I think its because the lashes aren't as coarse as the brows.

It comes in a liquid eye liner type of vial and wand. You dab it on the lash lines and leave it. It took me over 6 months to see a difference. If you have the $$ and patience, go for it. I stopped using it and invested my $$ into good mascaras.

July 18, 2013

I purchased this at Shoppers Drug Mart because I have started losing my eyebrows. I heard that this product works for this also so I gave it try and it has made a difference, my brow is longer and thicker like when I was a spring chicken. I think I am going to try this on my eyelashes now I hope I get the same effect!

June 30, 2013

I have always wanted long Bambi lashes, but being Asian, I have short and straight lashes. I have used tons of different lengthening mascaras, false eyelashes and also lash extensions to get the long Hollywood lashes I so crave. The thing is, mascara doesn't make much of a difference on my puny lashes, false eyelashes are so frustrating to get on, lash extensions are great but expensive and are too high maintenance for me. So my next option was to try to grow my own! I found Rapidlash at Shoppers Drug Mart for $59.99 and decided to try it out. I bought it during the 20x points event so in addition, I got about $10 in points, yay!
I started using this on May 28 and started seeing results at around week 3! It's very easy to use, just apply once a day before bed and its similar to applying liquid eyeliner with a thin brush. My lashes are about 50% longer now after about 4 weeks and I'm looking forward to what my lashes will be like at week 8!

August 23, 2011

Just slightly curious. After finding the mothers of all mascaras, I don't really care that much for growth serums anymore. Maybe as I get older, and therefore wiser, it doesn't make as much sense to put chemicals near my eyeballs. Maybe.

I am still a fan of MultiplEye by tarte. And should I lose any lashes again, I'll pick up a tube. Otherwise, my heart is quite content with what I've got.

Then again, if it's "free", that's another story. I was redeeming my Optimum points at Shopper's in June and decided to get Rapid Lash. I won't go through the technical mumbojumbo since I'm neither equipped to, nor care to. But you can find it here.

I will share my eyeballs with you:

Do you see a difference? I don't see a difference. One last time, just to be sure:

Top - June 3
Bottom - July 4

I'm not angry. I'm over it. But do you know what $70 could have got me? It could have got me two tubes of Majolica and a tube of Benefit. That would have been money well spent. Rapid Lash? That was money wasted.