Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

November 28, 2016

One of my favourite face brushes for liquid foundation. It saves a lot of product compared to a sponge and still gives a nice finish. With this brush, I can use less product and achieve a higher coverage. The only problem is that it feels just a bit prickly if I stipple with it.

September 28, 2016

Its so soft! I use this to blend my foundation and it leaves no streak at all. However, I do go over with my BB and then the results are even more flawless. I ABSOLUTELY love how this is so multifunctional i.e. I have used it for cream contouring, and blush as well.

Def. no regret at all!

August 24, 2016

Fantastic for applying any and almost makeup to your face, but I prefer it for foundation. The bristles are soft and feel nice against skin, it doesn't soak up too much product or waste it and it applies foundation evenly, leaving an airbrushed finish look on your skin once you're finished with your makeup application. The best part is these are easy to find and very affordable!

August 24, 2016

I don't typically wear liquid foundation, but I thought I'd add this brush to my collection to see what it could do with other products. It works really well with tinted moisturizers, and it even works pretty well with the liquid concealers I use. It's incredibly soft and it washes easily. I notice just the odd hair shedding here and there on my face, but it's really not bad at all, especially considering I paid less than $10 for it.

March 08, 2016

This is my only foundation brush I go to everyday! its soft so it feels great on the skin, the price of this brush is amazing, its also the perfect size!

February 05, 2016

The real techniques expert face brush is fantastic for applying any and almost makeup to your face, but I prefer it for foundation. The bristles are soft and feel nice against skin, it doesn't soak up too much product or waste it and it applies foundation evenly, leaving an airbrushed finish look on your skin once you're finished with your makeup application. The best part is these are easy to find and very affordable !

January 25, 2016

I love the Real Technique brushes. They are great quality at a decent price.
I do use this face brush to apply my foundation. It does blend the product
quite well. I find that foundation with a higher coverage (typically needs to
be blended quickly) might leave some streaks. Sometimes I use this brush
first and then use a beauty blender to finish the job.

January 25, 2016

This is the brush i use to apply my foundation and i love it! It helps blend the foundation into my skin flawlessly!

January 07, 2016

THE REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH IS AMAZING! It is so soft and blends my foundation so well!!!
I found that it didn't leave lines and spread the foundation evenly. I would totally recommend this brush!

July 30, 2015

This brush is great. I use it every single day to apply my makeup. I don't know how I survived without it before.