Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush

Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #238 out of 469 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

August 30, 2015

Seriously, FINALLY a brush that I can use in my hooded eyes! I was super stoked to review this unique silicon liner brush and haven't seen anything like it before. The tip is super precise so the line is nice and clean.

This little guy makes putting cream eye liner on super easy-I still have a tricky time with the wing but thats just because of my lack of skills and skin.
    Comparing this to a traditional liner brush for cream liner is almost comical since this brush takes the cake. It is flexible yet sturdy and is super easy to clean, plus not really any drying time needed.
    you can do small narrow lines or thicker depending on the look you want. I have no cons about this liner brush actually, I think it's great for anyone to add into their kit of brushes. The only "con" I could come up with is that you may need more product compared to the hair liner brushes since you do need to pick up a little bit more product since I feel it doesn't keep the product on the brush it slides off onto your skin which is a good thing really since you don't want all the product just stuck in your brush.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Mentos Candy

Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce