Red Heart Yarn Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 541 in Misc

November 29, 2016

all around great yarn. available in different weights and ball sizes. So many different colours, something for everyone. lots of choices for many different projects. My go to yarn.

June 06, 2016

This was the very first type of yarn I had ever tried and I am in love with it. I like that they offer different sizes in so many different colors you can make your own clothes, blankets, and even kids toys with just a few items and patience. I have been crocheting now for about three months and I have learned so much participating in their videos they teach you the basics and from there you can just about do anything you can think of with their yarns. the material is strong and durable yet soft enough that it does not irritate baby's skin.

May 05, 2015

Red Heart has such a variety of yarns for your every need. Soft Touch is really nice for baby sweaters and blankets. They always make up to proper tension and finished products are super soft. The super savers allows you to buy larger quantities at affordable prices. They carry a large selection of colors and weoghts and are updating color schemes as fashions change!

March 12, 2015

I love Red Heart yarn. The quality of the yarn is superb. You can download free patterns for knitting and crocheting from their website. Yarn, pattern books and accessories are also available for purchase online.

November 21, 2014

I love filling my stash with yarn from red heart! The super saver balls of worsted weight yarn get me through all my crafts at an affordable price. I never have to worry about the dye lot not matching and the yarn itself is wound well so there aren't loose strands half-way through the ball. Definitely my favorite yarn for crafts and gifts.

October 23, 2014

I'm a crochet- er and love love this yarn. It helps to keep everything looking and feeling good, it washes well and works up quickly.

June 22, 2014

Red Heart yarn is worth the price. Comes in many colours and is available pretty much anywhere you can purchase yarn.

May 27, 2014

Being new at crocheting, I have only tried a few different types of yarn but by far my favorite is Red Heart Super Saver skeins. I find them a bit more pricey at specialty stores like Michaels but fantastic selection and prices at big box stores like Walmart. Absolutely love the massive variety of colors, sizes, blends etc!!