Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 524 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

February 03, 2017

Absolutely love the taste, however I have noticed there are more sediment and tea deposits left over with the brew of this brand. Not the end of the world since I use it primarily for chilled tea anyway. Can't argue with the taste. Our household tradition when it comes to tea.

January 16, 2017

There's just something about this tea that makes me really happy. I love making a cup, adding sugar & milk and sitting outside. Its funny because I have only ever enjoyed this tea while outside listening to the birds and enjoying nature. I associate orange pekoe with that.

January 16, 2017

I do not drink Red Rose orange pekoe tea as much as I used to. Now that there is such a selection of tea and tea blends going back to plain black tea is hard to do.

January 16, 2017

Absolutely love this tea. Always on sale somewhere and you get a lot of tea bags for the price (even if it's not on sale). The quality is awesome as well. It is one of the only teas to pass without any pesticides in it which is a big deal if you think about it. The flavour and aroma is great abd just what you would expect with a great cup of tea

January 12, 2017

I prefer Tetley as you get better flavour. I can always only get 1 cup per tea bag with red rose. I know they say 2 cup but it never works.yes the price is goo but if you only get 1 cup per bag it's not a great deal

January 08, 2017

I used to only drink coffee but decided to try tea a couple years ago. I tried every brand out there and nothing comes close to comparing to Red Rose!!

January 06, 2017

This tea bags can make a lot of cups of tea with the same level of strength and darkness. It is tasty and quick. Just add hot water and enjoy. It is a great thing to have an easy to make and pleasant to drink tea.

January 06, 2017

J'ai goûtée a ce thé avec ma grand-mère qui aimait bien prendre sa tasse de thé orange pekoe tous les soirs après souper et j'ai adorée ce thé il a bon goût, il est doux comme goût et il est très bon , c'est ma sorte de thé préféré !!

January 05, 2017

My boyfriend always has a box of this tea in the cupboard and its really nice. Subtle hints of orange and a very smooth, refreshing tea. Great alone or with a bit of cream and sugar.

December 17, 2016

This is one of my favorite teas. It is very flavorful and not bitter like alot of teas. It also goes on sale quite often. I usually buy the biggest box I can find as I drink it at home and at work. I definitely recommend this tea to any and all tea lovers.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?