Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 467 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

November 01, 2016

This is our go to tea, when buying traditional tea bags. I prefer making tea from leaves, but don't always have the time (or leaves). I like making tea in a tea pot, and 2 bags is just the right strength for my 6 cup pot. I can leave it steep long after my first cup, and it doesn't get that acidic taste that cheaper tea bags do after sitting for too long. Nice scent, reminds me of Nanny's kitchen when tea time was an event. A little pricier than some others, but worth it considering it only takes 2 bags for a full pot of tea.

October 30, 2016

I grew up with Red Rose, and it is still my Mom's choice tea to purchase. It is a total classic, and their quality hasn't fouled. The price seems to be very affordable with the times, and you get quantity as well. I am a strong tea drinker, and I can always get 2 full mugs of tea from 1 tea bag with Red Rose. The Orange Pekoe is good on it's own or with milk and hone, or cream and sugar. It is a very versatile tea.

I recommend this tea by Red Rose

October 30, 2016

Bon thé rapide à faire et très économique. Prend peu de temps à infuser dans l'eau. Bon goût doux et pas trop prononcé. Je le recommande c'est une bonne alternative.

October 30, 2016

I must say that "Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags" are a well made, great tasting, & full flavored brand of tea, ... that leaves me feeling refreshed, after I finish each & every single cup!!!
I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends & family!!
Considering that there are so many brands of tea out there these days, (and I have tried many of them),
*Red Rose* past the taste test and then some!!
PS: The pouch that the tea is held in is well made, & looks like it is bound &/or made with a silk type material.
As a little girl, I was raised in a family that thoroughly enjoyed their *Tea Time,* ... that being said, Tea was a very important bonding experience for each one of my family members!!
You'll never guess what brand of 'tea' my family members chose to enjoy when we had our after dinner snack!!??
You guessed it, ... it was *Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea.
I highly recommend this brand to anyone one that reads this review.

Updated On: October 30, 2016

Sunday, October, 30/2016.
By the way my friends at #ChickAdvisor ... *Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea is currently on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart,
(Located at Kennedy Road South & Queen Street in Brampton, Ontario).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend Chicks!!~

October 30, 2016

I'm particular about my tea and find that some have weak flavours. Red Rose has a very nice strong flavour and does remind me of English Tea. The price is good for the quality. I remember the commercial saying Only in Canada you say? Pity!

October 05, 2016

Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea is a classic. I like this tea. It has great flavor. A little bit on the bold side. The bag is pretty strong and don't come apart easy exposing all the tea. I've been buying this for years and will continue buying it. It is awesome that you can pretty much get it anywhere.

September 14, 2016

Un excellent thé par rapport au prix et la qualité. Chez moi nous l'utilisons de mère en fille depuis plus de 30ans. J'adore ce thé ma famille aussi.

Updated On: September 14, 2016

September 14, 2016

I love this tea but then again I love any dark tea. I love that its 100% natural and its definitely smooth and satisfying just like the package says. Its a relaxing tea. I always look for this brand on sale.

September 13, 2016

Many generations in family have enjoyed this brand of tea, drink it daily and some days many times. Taste very well and comforts many young and old. Definitely my go to tea

September 10, 2016

I love red rose orange pekoe tea! It's my favorite tea to sit down and relax with on a nice cool day! I will absolutely buy this brand d of orange pekoe tea again!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic