Red Rose Tea Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 528 in Tea

February 03, 2017

One of the best tea out there. I find it especially good when you add a little milk and sugar in it. It is now one of my go to drinks in the morning. A great substitute for cofree.

January 04, 2017

For the longest time I have always drank red rose. I have tried a ton of other company and also my friends that sell tea but I always seem to go back to red rose tea. It's always good and I never have an issue with it!

January 02, 2017

Red Rose Tea is our favourite tea for breakfast. It is very refreshing and my day would not actually start without a cup or two of the tea. It is also great during the day instead of coffee or soft drinks.

1.5/5

June 08, 2016

I am a total tea snob! I love tea and can't go a day without it, I was recently out for lunch with my mom and the restaurant only had red rose for a plain black tea so I ordered it and even after steeping for much longer than I normally would it was weak and bitter tasting, I will never order this again and I would never buy it!

May 16, 2016

I have used this for yrs and yrs. While I enjoyed the taste since they changed the bag I find it not as satisfied. The taste is more muddled and I have more staining on my teeth.

January 29, 2016

I have been drinking Red Rose Tea since I was a young child, Although i have now switched to the decafe tea, I still enjoy the great taste this product and will continue to in the future

January 10, 2016

I'm not much of a tea drinker but I do like the odd cup and this was very good tea,nice and strong lots of flavor and inexpensive

May 06, 2015

Red Rose tea has a really refreshing taste and i have noticed that it really helps with my headaches that i get at the end of the dayl

March 22, 2015

There's always a box in the house. Mom loves this tea and we use it for making chai.

March 09, 2015

I have always preferred red rose. Recently I have noticed a slight taste different? Not sure if something has changed I don't like it as much but I still prefer it over other brands..