Redken Body Full Shampoo & Conditioner

Redken Body Full Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 14, 2016

My hair is very straight, fine and limp. I have been trying numerous shampoos and conditioners over the years but have found that they all weight down my hair. I find the Redken Body Full has just the right amount of Volume, but still does a great job in repairing and cleaning my hair on a regular basis.

April 23, 2015

I have been using this for a few weeks now. I changed my hairstyle and my stylist recommended these products. I have to say they really work well!
They aren't cheap but they work much better than my previous products. My hair remains in place for a long time and my husband says it is very soft to the touch(a nice side effect).
Overall, I would definitely recommend these 2 products!

March 27, 2015

I always alternate Body Full with TIGI Your Highness, because I find my hair gets really tolerant when I use the same product consistently. Body Full smells great and provides awesome volume for my super fine hair - and I always follow up with some sort of root lifter (like Redken Root Lifter) on damp hair with even exacerbates the effect of the volumizing shampoo! I have even tried lower price point shampoos for volume and have yet to find one that works as well as this...