Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 935 in Shampoo

1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO LITER & 1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER LITER REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER New! Color Extend Conditioner detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection.Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity. If you want to get your moneys out of your color, use color extend. REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO New! Color Extend Shampoo gently cleanses and protects to leave hair manageable, refreshed and shiny. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity.

September 08, 2016

I love the new sulfite free Redken colour extend shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair soft and shiny. You dont have to use much either.

April 27, 2016

A rich, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that helps maintain colour and smells great! I can go 3-4 days between washes when I use this as it doesn't make your hair feel greasy! Comes at a reasonable price

1.5/5

April 03, 2016

I was recommended this shampoo and conditioner from my hair stylist when I was having trouble with my color fading quickly, unfortunately after buying the product and expecting it to help my hair it caused an allergic reaction and I broke out on my scalp. I would not recommend this to anyone. It was definitely not worth the extra money only to be thrown out. I will never use Redken products again.

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

Have you ever looked for a shampoo that leaves your hair feeling heavy ang greasy? Me neither. However, for whatever reason, this is what I get after using this Redken Color extend shampoo and conditioner.
Needless to say, this doesn't work for me.

February 06, 2016

Very good product, makes my hair super soft and shiny. Love it.

February 02, 2016

Wow ! 5/5 would buy and use it again ! This is like the best shampoo for color hair that i know

January 29, 2016

Redken products are nice quality. I have used a couple different shampoos.
I dye my hair regularly and found this shampoo didn't help with the longevity
of the colour. It smells lovely but over time I felt like I needed to change up
my hair routine. It may have been a little too heavy for my hair type.

January 11, 2016

I love Redkin products they work so well and I love the scent, my hair is left looking fabulous but the downside is those products are pricey and I can't always afford them

August 11, 2015

I usually get this shampoo and conditioner when it's on sale at Chatters salon so I think it's a pretty good deal for the late bottles! This is the only shampoo/conditioner that I've used for the last few years so I'm definitely a fan. I do find that it extends the life of my color. I've tried some conditioners that leave my hair feeling unclean or like they don't fully wash out and I end up looking greasy in a day whereas I do not find that at all with redken. Love this product!

May 25, 2015

Starting using this a few months ago, both shampoo and conditioner are very effective. Seems to help the color more effectively cover my grey for longer periods of time. Price can be really high is not purchased during promotions at your salon. Conditioner is light but very effective.