Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus Fortifying Hair Mask

Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus Fortifying Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #776 out of 2162 in Hair Care

March 08, 2016

I bleached my hair soooo many times the last two years, my hair was damaged and fried with split ends everywhere. After I stopped bleaching and got a trim my hairdresser recommended this mask and I absolutely love it. It's like 23 dollars or something which is expensive to some but I think the quality is worth every penny. A little goes a long way. I use this every other time I wash my hair and I feel the difference in the texture of my hair. It's smooth and silky and shiny which with bleached hair you almost never get. Not to mention it smells like Creamsicle. My boyfriend asks every time I use this what smells so good which is a bonus! Love love love!

March 27, 2015

My dry, damaged, over processed hair is so thankful for this mask. It smells incredible and it's like magic on my poor locks. It's amazing what just 1 treatment a week will do. I haven't tried any of the other Extreme products but this product really makes me want too. It's too bad about the steep price on most salon products, but I think my hair deserves this.