Good

Reverse Shampooing Reviews

1 review
Ranked #345 out of 2162 in Hair Care

February 08, 2016

Reverse shampooing isn't actually a product, it is a method of cleaning you hair. For this method you condition your hair first, leave the condition in for a few minutes (5-10) and the shampoo your hair, without rinsing the conditioner first. The first time I used this method, I really didn't like it. It left my hair tangled rather than smooth as it usually is when I am done cleaning my hair. However, when I shampooed my hair regularly the next time, I could really tell the difference. My hair was limp and got oily much quicker. I would recommend reverse shampooing if you have oily hair or if your hair is lacking volume. I would still recommend using a leave in conditioner mid start to ends and working it through your hair once you are done washing, especially if you have chemically treated hair. Using this method you will have visible volume since your roots will be super clean and haven't residue from conditioner, and your hair will still be soft from the leave in conditioner on your ends. the only people I wouldn't recommend this method to are those with dry hair, as your hair really needs all the moisture it can get from conditioner. Although if you do try, I would recommend using a very gracious amount of leave in continuer, beauty balm, or oil, once you are done washing.

wendyroy added a new review for
Sambucol Cold & Flu

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!