Rice Dream Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

Discover how delicious non-dairy can be with Rice Dream® Enriched Original. Enriched with vitamins A, D & B12, has the same calcium as milk and is low fat and all natural!

February 26, 2016

J'aime les boissons de riz pour varier et ne pas toujours prendre des boissons d'amandes. Celle-ci est délicieuse, elle est douce en bouche et très rafraîchissante. Je l'ai adopté.

January 08, 2016

I'm sure the company ment while with this product. But I cannot get over the taste of it at all. I had purchased this after testing the coconut dream I was selected to review. and since the quality of the coconut was great I decided to try another type. definitely will not purchase this one again but I am still willing to try other flavors

January 04, 2016

I was diagnosed as being Lactose Intollerant as a kid. At that time there weren't many options for lactose free beverages but I do remember drinking and liking rice milk. When I saw the email to review this product as part of the review club, I jumped on the opportunity and was super excited when I was chosen! I couldn't remember why I had stopped drinking rice milk! When I purchased the shelf stable option with my coupon, I was excited to incorporate it into my morning smoothie! The taste on its own is delicious! It has a really nice flavour and I think I actually preferred it better on its own as opposed to when I mixed it into my matcha fruit smoothie! Surprising! I tried the vanilla version and was happy to see that it comes in most of the regular varieties that the other brands offer in soy or almond milk. I typically drink almond milk but Im planning on trying the other varieties of the rice milk before going back to soy or almond! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a dairy free milk, I think that most people would try almond or soy first but the taste of the rice milk on its own is superior to the other options and would be great in cereal, coffee and many other foods as well, not just smoothies!

January 03, 2016

I got this for free as provided by Chickadvisor, thanks ChickAdvisor! I liked because good to drink on its own, or make rice pudding and my cousins kids can safely drink these because one of them has a milk allergy so this is more than perfect for them. This is one of my usual brands of rice milks to drink and make chia pudding as it is gluten free as well.
I can make hot chocolate with dark chocolate chopped and heat the mylk to warm and melt and sweeten the deal. The downside, I only able to get original and vanilla at A SDM and doesn't work well with cereal :( but that's ok! Loving it!!!

September 24, 2014

This tastes pretty good!!! I was hesitant at first but it isn't too sweet not is it too thick. I would drink this as an alternative to milk as it has a mild taste. Quite smooth with a slight rice taste. Would definitely repurchase

September 25, 2013

My son has a milk and soy allergy so we were very limited in what we could give in replacement for milk. We use the enriched rice dream so it has all of the nutritional value of milk plus less fat. He really enjoys it.