Rimmel Eyeliner

Rimmel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 28, 2016

The stick on the eye liner is perfect for a winged look it glides on so smoothly and isn't hard to get the perfect size you want for your liner. I have never tried any other eyeliner but this one been using it for 9 years ans will never try another one!

October 25, 2016

Okay. I've tried different brands for decades. It took me thirty years to find this gem. It glides on, you don't have to press hard and end up with results you don't want. This wonderful pencil allows you to be an artist, is most natural looking, and lasts a long time because you don't have to press so hard. A nice surprise, just when you think you need a new pencil, you can still sharpen and use it at one inch's length. I'm blown away by this one, and was sold on it the moment I drew a line on my hand (to test it), doubly sold when I saw the results on my face. I hope they don't discontinue this one

September 17, 2016

One of the best affordable liners out there. Glides on smooth, does not smudge and the type of brush makes it very precise. Most liners tend to dry out quickly, not this one. Does not clump and lasts a long time.

September 16, 2016

I am rarely disappointed with Rimmel products and found this product even better than most. The liner goes on smooth and is very precise. It stays on for hours without fading

September 12, 2016

Great product for the price. It lasts all day with little to no smudging. Lots of different colour options are available to choose from. Most of your local grocery stores and drugstores carry it so its readily available.

August 24, 2016

This eyeliner is a little pricey more then others but works well I find it doesn't smear as fast. This eye liner also doesn't fade and keeps its colour. It's easy to remove with make up remover and doesn't leave a raccoon look.

July 18, 2016

Very good eyeliner for an awesome price. Goes on smoothly and lasts for a long time. Very good eyeliner and I would totally recommend to anyone. Also a good selection of colors.

July 06, 2016

Rimmel lash pencil eyeliner. I prefer this eyeliner over any other brand. It goes on very smooth. Is easy to smudge if you want that effect. But also lasts all day.

June 20, 2016

I love Rimmel eyeliner, it is a must try if you are looking for an affordable and high quality eyeliner. I have used this product for quite a long time and have always been satisfied with the results. It is easily found at any drugstore, e.g- shoppers drug mart. A must try!

April 29, 2016

I just buy the Eyeliner Rimmel ,

the quality/price is quite awesome , the eyeliner stay in place to 6;30 till 9pm when i removed it by myself .
the color stay dark as wished

i really recommend it :)