Rimmel London BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 199 in BB Creams

Better than a moisturizer, better than a foundation. It’s a skin-perfecting super makeup, developed specifically for women who won’t wear foundation.   Creates the perfect 9-part regimen in one easy step: Primes, Moisturises, Minimises Pores, Conceals, Covers, Smoothes, Mattifies, Brightens and helps Protect. You have to live it to believe it! It’s foundation reinvented!

March 14, 2017

Love love love!! My go to beauty product. I love this bb cream. It feels light on the skin and covers my blemishes perfectly. I could wear no other make up as long as I have my rimmel bb cream!! ❤

September 19, 2016

I bought this because it was cheap. I though oh 9 benefits should be good, it's not. It had poor coverage (if any) and of the 9 benefits not 1 was sunscreen! I also found it greasy and that it wore off quickly. On top of that I'm pretty sure it made me breakout. I'm not 100%, but I stopped using it and my skin cleared up.

March 15, 2016

I bought this because I suffered with acne in my 20s. I didn't want to wear a heavy make up to make it worse I bought this and I couldn't be more happier. it made my skin tone even and make my face soft and feeling great.

February 22, 2016

I purchased this product a few days ago and have been struggling to use it to be honest!
    The color goes well with my skin tone and it goes on smooth, non-greasy, and doesn't feel cake-y, HOWEVER, I will say that it made my eye water profusely when I applied it. I did not actually get the product directly in my eye, so I found that quite odd.

It is easy enough to apply and can be done with either a brush or just your finger. The coverage is good as well.

For the price and the quality of the product, I gave this an average rating. The eye watering thing did factor into my rating slightly only because it concerned me about what is in the product as I typically don't have this kind of reaction.

February 20, 2016

This is the first western BB cream that I've used that I was pleased with.

When I used it I was extremely pleased with the coverage, how matte it is (most western BB creams I've used have been greasy) and it is very easy to build. If used right, you don't even need a concealer with it!

I always apply it with a beauty blender and it offers such a flawless finish for a drugstore product.

February 12, 2016

Great lightweight coverage.
    Inexpensive enough that I keep one in the car,one at work, home, and in my purse. (For those days you sleep in).
    Lots of benifits in one mini tube. What's not to love

1.5/5

June 26, 2015

I bought this on a whim from Rexall as I have been in the hunt for a new bb cream. What stood out for me was the label boasting it as a 9 in 1 balm the moisturizes, primes, brightens snd covers im5oerfections among the other things listed.

This did none of that.

It is streaky, flaky, and adds a gross white cast to the face. Nomatter how you apply it is grts very patchy and little bits will ball up and flake off your face. Will not be repurchasing.

June 03, 2015

I thought this BB Cream was too rough. It went on my skin patchy and was not smooth. It felt thick and heavy.

May 23, 2015

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this BB cream. It's my favorite from the drugstore, but I've never tried any high-end BB creams, and even then it's not anything spectacular. It's very thick and sticky, not something I'd expect from a BB cream. It covers fairly well, but it looks gross without powder. It wears off quickly and oxidizes horribly. The only good things about this are that it's cheap, easy to throw in a makeup bag on the go, and it's smooth, not cakey (although it doesn't feel so great on your face). If you're looking for a good BB cream, I'd say that for the price, you should just try it.

April 29, 2015

This is the first time I have used a BB cream. I don't like my face to feel heavy when I apply make up and this definitely did not. It is light and goes on smooth. It blended well with my complexion.

saralyn05 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Voortman Coconut Cookies

Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher