Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #281 out of 389 in Concealer

A creamy concealer stick that blends to camouflage any skin imperfection. Gives complexion a smooth even appearance.

September 20, 2016

This concealer is thick and cakey. It has coverage. But it doesn't blend well and it gunks up my sponges. It smears onto everything you bump or snuggle into. And then it's no longer giving you coverage. Don't bother with this one.

March 15, 2016

I bought this to help cover my acne scars and dark spots. It helped a little but I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is looking to hide there dark spots.

November 03, 2015

This is my absolute favorite of all time concealer. I have been using this for about 9 or 10 years! Great coverage, blends nicely. Great price!

July 21, 2015

After moisturizing, I love the way this stick goes on smooth. On dry skin, it may go on 'cakey' though. Nevertheless, on my fair skin it definately does the trick.

August 21, 2014

My very first concealer and a pretty standard one. It doesn't match my skin tone, but I have the same problem with all the Rimmel products.

March 01, 2014

This is a very standard concealer. Its not just for blemishes, but you can use it under the eyes as well, it blends into the skin pretty well, but it does need to be really worked into the skin. I also think that the packaging is very unsanitary, but rubbing some and warming it on the back of your hand helps this to blend in. As it is a cream concealer, it has pretty high coverage, which is why I think it was marketed as a blemish concealer, but if you have under eye pigmentation, this might work for you, if sheered out and powdered, as this can crease.

August 22, 2013

This is my second time I have purchased Hide the Blemish Concealer. I have found that when I put it on it does go on neat and tidy and covers what ever I am trying to hide. It does last for long periods of time also. I have also used this to cover the darkness under my eyes it has not been a disappoinment. This is a good product and does what it is suppose to do.

May 05, 2012

This product is ok. The best thing about it is the price. However, I have used other products (ie. maybeline) that I find more effective. If you're looking to save a couple bucks than buy this or if you don't have really dark under the eyes.

April 03, 2012

Im not sure why people go for high-end concealers I love my cheap drugstore one! It works great for the under eye but not as well for spot correction. I recommend this affordable product and it lasts FOREVER! I use mine everyday and its almost running out. AFTER A YEAR OF USE.

September 18, 2011

I gave a one and a half stars for this product's effectiveness just because it works just less than okay for concealing. However, it's a horrible shade. It is very peachy and gray and nowhere near as good as other drugstore concealers. It is also incredibly cakey. It looks very fake. It barely covers breakouts especially because you will need to at least dab the product to blend it into the skin. The outside of the product is sprayed with something to make it appear a skin colour, but once you use it, you will see that is a gray tone. I believe all shades are sprayed so dont believe it unless you see the tester.