Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by KATE Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 1084 in Lipstick

February 02, 2017

This lipstick is a great value. It's really matte and lasts a long time. Goes on smooth and has a ton of pigmentation. I didn't have feathering issues either, and I have a few crinkles on lips, here and there, haha! Not a bad smell to be had and the packaging is good quality. I would and have repurchased.

September 12, 2016

Love the shade of the lipstick I bought. Love the coverage it has. How ever I find that it dries my lips out when I use it. If u can find the same color in a good finish I think it would be better

January 27, 2016

I have the number 107 the best matte red burgundy color and the best smell

January 05, 2016

I bought this lipstick to see if it was as good as some of the more expensive brands and was pleasantly surprised. The colour glided on smoothly and stayed on for quite a few hours. The lipstick had a slight shimmer to it and was creamy.

September 29, 2015

It's fall and I had to pull out all my matte deep reds from the Rimmel by Kate Moss. I adore these lippies. The formula glides on with little effort and feels moisturizing on the lips. The colours are so opaque and unique compared to other drugstore lines. The black colour package have more of a cream/matte finish and the red colour packaging have more of a true matte finish. And, the scents from both are just yummy.

If I had to pick my top 5, it would be 01, 09, 11, 104, and 107!

A must have in one's makeup collection.

Updated On: October 15, 2015

I have to add #30 to my favorite list....just got it the other day. It's is a beautiful aubergine colour, perfect for the fall or winter months!

September 08, 2015

I LOVE this lipstick. Great shade, long wear, and fantastic value. Looks like a high-end lipstick for under $10.

September 04, 2015

Like it Alot!!! It gives a really good look!!!

July 15, 2015

I love most Rimmel products, and I have to say this lipstick is no exception. I own shades #107 and #111 and both colours are highly pigmented. They apply smoothly and last many hours without needing to be reapplied. I would definitely have no qualms about purchasing more of these lipsticks.

July 10, 2015

I have shade 107 & I love it's rich colour, it's long wear and that it leaves a slight stain when it wears off.

May 01, 2015

I haven't really purchased lipstick in years, other than a few that have been part of a gift bag or that came in a kit, but I liked the idea of a matte lipstick and the only gloss/balm I found was Revlon and I don't love the mint flavour of those products. I generally also do not go for a long lasting lip product as I don't have issues with lip product fading. I went to the drug store looking for an Essence version but they didn't have a colour I liked and the cosmetics person found this line. The colour I chose, 106 was bright, pigmented and went on very smoothly. I don't know if it lasted, I took it off to eat, but I really liked the bright matte colour. And at $6.49 on sale it was a great deal.