• Rimmel London Mono Blush
  • Rimmel London Mono Blush
Good

Rimmel London Mono Blush Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 502 in Blush

Long Lasting blendable mono Blush- Blendable powder blush. Long lasting. Natural sheer finish. Smudge resistant.

September 23, 2016

I'm very disappointed with this blush. Whilst I may have found a perfect colour, I have to end up using a lot of the blush (practically leaving the house looking like I have excess blush on), only to find it all gone an hour later by the time I get to the office. Not worth it.

October 26, 2013

One of my two favorites, this gives me te most natural finish...it blends easily but I use a cosmetic wedge to have it blend really naturally.

April 24, 2013

I am absolutely raving about this blush since trying it last month!! I love the colour range (even though my complexion can't wear some). It actually feels similar to those high end mineral powder foundations on your skin. It goes on evenly and it never streaked, caked or faded. Definitely adding this to my collection as a keeper and skipping the expensive over-rated blushes.

September 22, 2011

I love this blush!! Its light, doesnt give the sunburnt look, and it doesnt rub off on clothes easily! It comes in many shades so you arent stuck with the same shade all year (important for those women who live in areas with 4 seasons and do NOT frequent the tanning beds during the sunless ones!) And it is reasonably priced! It seems to really work well with my other non-rimmel products too which in my books is a must, as I'm all over the map with my makeup brands, being a non trained, self proclaimed makeup artist. lol! Love you rimmel blush!

September 20, 2011

I tried this out when it was on sale for $3.99. A great way to try a product and I would buy it again.

January 29, 2010

This blush is the perfect pink/peachy color. It goes on smoothly, it blends really easily, and lasts all day. A plus is that when you apply a little bit it looks natural, but it also looks great when you apply more for the dramatic going out look. I highly recommend this blush for anyone who is on a budget because it is cheap yet looks high end when applied properly!

September 12, 2009

Great blush for cheap! Wonderful colors (but what happened to the two tone kind I have no idea). I love the fact that it's small and I can carry it well.

April 26, 2008

I've never really been a blush girl, I perfer bronzer, but several of my friends have been raving over Rimmel's SANTA ROSE blush for years.

I decided to give it a shot, and guess what -it ROCKS.

Something about this colour makes you look really healthy and glowy, it has flattered 4 of my friends and I -and we all have different skin tones.

They have just changed their packaging for the better. Before, the blush had a removable lid that was pretty annoying, but now it has a lid that is attached to the blush so it just takes one hand to open it.

It is super cheap and it looks better than most expensive blushes!