Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 389 in Concealer

November 13, 2016

This concealer is amazing for highlighting! Looks really natural but still brings out your features nicely. Really blendable and doesn't cake or settle into any fine lines. My go-to shade is Ivory.

September 27, 2016

This used to be my all time favourite concealer! I've been using it since it came out. But they changed the formula a while back. The formula is still amazing it's full coverage and it looks absolutely AMAZING on the skin. But it makes me break out like crazy. If I use this for more than 4 days in a rows I get breakouts on the sides of my nose and on my chin. So I would suggest doing a patch test first and if it's fine it's definitely a good concealer.

August 26, 2016

This is a great concealer for a drugstore brand. I usually use high end products but when I use concealer to highlight I use too much product to justify high end all the time. This really does cover up my dark circles and doesn"t crease as easily as other concealers in this price range. Definitely worth a try!

August 06, 2016

This is a great light weight concealer. I use it under my eyes and it blends out so nicely and I can apply a lot and it never looks cakey. With the right setting powder, it lasts all day.

May 02, 2016

This product really does what it says it does (technically). It does not give you an energy boost to "wake me up" but it does make me look more alive. great coverage for under eyes. I would recommend to anyone who struggles with dark under eyes this is a must try!

March 04, 2016

This concealer works really well, I do find it doesn't wear super long. Doesn't crepe on my skin but also doesn't cover really heavily. Will give it more time to see if I fall in love or will
move on!

February 07, 2016

It's the perfect concealer for my paleish skin. It works well, covers good and doesnt crease

January 18, 2016

great coverage for my under eye area! love the subtle shimmer, it brightens the area very nicely. I dont suggest this concealer for blemishes.

January 04, 2016

I use the colour "very pale". I have pretty dark under eye circles and this concealer covers them up nicely without creasing throughout the day. Very lightweight formula that goes on smoothly, easy to build up if you need excess coverage and nice doe-foot applicator.

September 03, 2015

The Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer is a great concealer. As a person who suffers with dark circles, spots, and occasionally a blotchy face, I would say this is the best concealer I've found which covers and blemishes all three issues. Highly recommend it.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!