Ritz Bits Sandwiches Cheese Reviews

Ranked #836 out of 1166 in Snacks

February 28, 2016

I buy this bite size #Ritz Cracker Snacks all the time. #Ritz "Bits Sandwiches Cheese" are a great way to snack when you are craving something special. My family and I eat these all the time at home. They are great snack to bring to work, when you on the go and to have in the care for a trip. They are always crisp, fresh and cheesy. Not a bad price either. I also like the individual packaging.

February 28, 2016

Ritz Bits Sandwiches Cheese so tadty. My little guy loves these for snacks. We take these for work. The cheese is vety artificial but they can get addictive.

February 28, 2016

The cracker part is okay but the cheese part seems powdery and crumbly. I buy them on occasion when on sale (under 2 dollars). Regular Ritz crackers with real cheese are much better.

February 28, 2016

These are def are go too snack for not only our toddler but for ourselves as well! They are the perfect size, great tasting and just a feel good kind of snack, although they are high in fat and sodium there is a light option.

January 29, 2016

I am a huge fan of ritz crackers but these cheese bits are not very appetizing.
    I find the cheese tastes fake. I would rather munch on the original crackers or
    the ritz with peanut butter filling.

January 29, 2016

These to me are a cute gimmick, kids love them and quite honestly I hate buying them when asked to, but I do.I much prefer the regular ones and let them add their own cheez whiz

December 26, 2015

A great snack. Take a few in your lunch bag or in the car when you are running errands! Will always satisfy your hunger till the next meal.

December 15, 2015

this product is high quality good taste and price is correct. For collation or accompagnement it is a good choice.Try it you do nt regret it. Thanks

May 21, 2015

What a great tasting cracker! Will definitely be having these again.

April 01, 2015

This is one of my guilty pleasures when I am craving a salty snack. As mentioned by another reviewer, they are not healthy... but I do find them to be addictive with the mix of buttery Ritz crackers and the cheese inside. For this reason, I am glad they do come in Snack Packs so they are already portioned!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food