Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Containers

Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Containers Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 28, 2016

I bought the value box and I use these everyday. I love the selection of sizes and the easy find lids. I like the way different sizes can be stored together with the same size lid fitting all. I highly recommend this product.

July 12, 2016

Myself, like many others have had trouble finding containers that the lids would actually still fit after the first use or the first wash. Then I finally tried the Rubbermaid and I love them. FINALLY a container with a lid that fits just right every time you use them!! I wouldn't dare to use anything else now. Love these!!

July 11, 2016

Absolutely love these. Lots of different sizes for any amount of left overs or snacks and he lids snap on and stack perfectly for storage. Changed all my tupperware to this and love it...no more lost lids and unusable containers. Great for small spaces.

May 09, 2016

Great containers. Have bought them several times when they have gone on sale. The lids are easy to snap together and pull apart. Still lose lids though.

May 02, 2016

I bought a set of these on sale at Walmart and have had them for a couple years now. They don't spill when sealed and have held up well through MANY dishwasher cycles, and still show little to no wear. It's nice that they easily stack as well for fridge storage.

April 04, 2016

This containers are great and the only ones that i use. They seal very well wether you are storing soup in them or dry ingredents. They also stack very well for easy storage. They are BPA free which is very important to me.

April 03, 2016

these..are..awsome..comtaimers...they..come...im...a..variety..of...sizes...amd...do..stay...sealed...very..well..use..im...the..freezer..too!!!!.they..have.mever...rokem..or...cracked...great..price...lasts...lomg...time!!!!!

April 02, 2016

I absolutely love these containers and have a ton of them in my house. I use them for everything, mainly storing leftovers and sending food in my husbands lunches. They never spill and are microwavable. I received my first set as a wedding gift over three years ago and they have barely begun to wear out yet. The easy snap lid is also amazing for storage, it keeps lids together and makes them easy to find. These containers are very affordable to start with since they are great quality plus they often go on sale.

April 01, 2016

I have a few of these and they are quite good. They seal quite tightly and tend to be leak proof, making them a good option for school and work lunches. They are dishwasher safe, freezer safe and very durable.

April 01, 2016

effectiveness - these are very water tight and i often freeze potions of soup and chilli in them
quality- ive dropped them quite a few times and never have i seen one crack or break
price - i got mine at walmart on sale, but had previously passed them up because they were too expensive