RunKeeper
Good

RunKeeper Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 560 in Misc

March 25, 2015

I love this app! I use it every day for multiple activities. Not only can you keep a record of your own workouts, but you can join in with friends and get motivated that way as well. I started out with running using the GPS which is great - I have the app update me with my average pace ever 5 minutes and every kilometre. In the winter when I am treadmill-running you can use stopwatch mode and then manually input how far you ran as the stopwatch calculates how long you have run - then it will calculate your average pace per km.

You can log pretty much any other activity as well, and it keeps you motivated by allowing you to set goals, join challenges, and sends out emails when you achieve new PR's :) Also - it's FREE!

November 15, 2011

The RunKeeper app on my iPhone helps me keep track of my performance! During your run, at specific intervals it lets you know your time, distance, average pace, current pace, etc. After each activity it stores on your profile your distance, time, average pace, total climb, it gives your your splits, shows you your pace by elevation, and gives you a map of the route you took. On your profile you can also save routes, join fitness teams and classes, do challenges and races, view your progress, track your weight and body fat percentage, view trends in your workouts, and more!

My favourite thing about this app is the in-workout stats! I have mine set to update me every 0.5K. Hearing my performance stats pushes me to work harder and acts as a reward when my 0.5K is better than the one before!

I would recommend RunKeeper not just to avid runners but also to occasional runners! The app also has options for other activities too, so even if you're not a runner check it out!

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm