Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #501 out of 678 in Nail Polish

Diamond Strength: Instantly bonds with nails to provide a shatterproof, diamond hard protective coating that virtually ends splitting, cracking and peeling.No DBP, Toluene or Free Formaldehyde.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

dagger
Mar 26, 2014

good polish if you do not want to blow your money and you change your colors like you do your socks! I always like their quality most for anything you buy in a dept store. if you want higher quality you need to hit up the salons and get OPI or china glaze.

lovelydays
Apr 05, 2013

I like this polish. I have a couple different colours. The brush is a nice shape and the formula is easy to apply.

Bren
Mar 04, 2013

I picked this up in Tender Teal(Dark blue teal) and All Aglow(Dark purple.)I was shocked to find these in my local Dollarama for Two dollars each! An unbelievable price considering there quite expensive in stores.I now wish I had of picked up more colors at this price.The bottle is really pretty and stands out with a single faux gem at the top of the bottle.The sparkles and shine in this nail polish are incredible and looks so pretty.The polish is nice and thick and it really is chip proof I applied two coats and it looks perfect.

Anjanie777
May 21, 2012

Sally Hansen's recent addition to the Diamond Strength family of nail lacquer is a great choice for all ages and styles. Ranging in colours from pastels to brights, neons to shimmers, mattes to glitters, the nail polish lover can choose between a variety of wonderfully pigmented lacquers. My one issue with the new Diamond Strength No Chip polish is the claim to not chip. While the colours do last long and the polish does not chip per se, the glitter versions of the polish does in fact chip and peel some. Thus, the quality is very good, it is in fact Sally Hansen, however, the effectiveness of a no-chip polish should not chip in all variations of the polish.

sunshinekisses
May 13, 2010

I have this in True Love.
I'd been looking for a shimmery neutral nail polish and this was it!
It is shimmers GALORE. I found this shade to be a tad streaky, but I still love it for the shade. Two coats without top coat gives decent wearing time, but I did get a bit of tip wear and slight chipping after a few days. Still good though!

maryrgrimm
Apr 22, 2009

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Color is promoted for weddings, but I use Fairy Tale Ivory in the summer months. Imagine tan hands, with this beautiful polish on your nails. Shining, shimmer nail polish that reflects the sun and water! Sally Hansen also makes matching lip color. I love Fairy Tale Ivory, but there are many other shades that would appropriate for summer months, Christmas and New Year’s. This is an elegant nail polish that does not chip!

assia
Feb 25, 2009

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, no chip, nail color is one of the best I’ve ever used. It strengthens your fingernails, you can tell the difference immediately. For instance, as I’m typing I’m not as worried about breaking a fingernail as I usually would be. It last longer than other nail polishes I’ve tried and doesn’t start fading or lightening at the ends of your nails. It only takes two coats to have the perfect color. Of course, you can put on one coat for less color or add more until it is as dark as you want it. Putting it on is very easy, not sticky, glides right on your nails. You’ll find your nails don’t have chips where the polish has chipped off, which keeps me from peeling the polish off. This is great to use if your trying to let your fingernails grow longer. And, wonderful, if you have long nails that you don’t want to break. This has become my favorite nail polish.

late_night_surfer
Mar 17, 2007

I have two different shades of this nail polish. I just love that this line includes so many refreshing and not seen very often colours. I find it's durability average, so it helps to add a topcoat. It also looks best with a couple of layers.

MizzRobin
Jan 28, 2007

I decided to try this nail polish to see how it worked for me. It is a bit more expensive than some other nail polishes but I found the quality to be good in terms of being able to wear it without it chipping off quickly. They have a varied line of colors currently available (personal favourite: nude shimmer 65). I would definitely recommend this product because although it is a couple bucks more than other polishes, you won't have to constantly reapply it so you are actually saving yourself running through a lower end bottle of polish more quickly! :o)

Slightly Devious
Dec 30, 2006

I really enjoy the colours that Sally Hansen has to offer in the Diamond line, but the price is a bit much for me. The cheapest I have seen it is at Wal-Mart. If you're a points person (like Shoppers Optimum or Air Miles), then you'll want to buy them at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharma Plus. If you're cheap and don't care for points, go to Wal-Mart. It does eventually chip, but it takes a lot longer than most of my other nail polishes. I also tend to do a lot, so that could be why.

imfeehily added a new review for