Sally Hansen Gel Nail Kit Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 22, 2016

The Sally Hansen gel nail polish is great when you don't have time to get your nails done all the time. Drys fast and lots of colors to choose from!!!

September 19, 2016

Absolutely love love love this New York it it's a good price good quality looks really pretty they stay on for long I would definitely buy again and would recommend to all of my friends and family

September 07, 2016

Price for the kit was quite acceptable for this type of product. I found the polish went on quite nicely, a slight streak on a few nails but perfect with the second coat. Waited until dry as instructed, the top coat. Dried quite quickly, while I did more work on the computer and with keyboard. Pleased with all of that. Unfortunately still had the same wear and chipping that I have had with others using the light. Needless to say I am still searching for the best gel polish for longevity.

August 16, 2016

I bought this product just to try to see what I thought and in turn it was great. Nail polish stayed just as long as it would of if I had gone to the salon. This was worth the money I spent.

July 03, 2016

The product dried to s rubbery feeling nail poilish. I have very thin, flexible nails so nail polish lasts 1-3 days normally. I applied on Sun and it made it through until Sat. I am very busy at work with my hands and I hand wash my dishes. So over all, it was good. I used the top coat over regular nail poilsh and itworked just as well so you dont need to buy the kit or the colour coat for it to work. Will definitely buy the gloss coat as it is the best clear coat I have used and it stays glossy.

April 29, 2016

I purchased this product upon reading about it in a magazine. I always find that I do my nails and the next day there are chips in the polish. I have been looking for a gel type nail polish that does not need the lights. I read that this polish was easy to use and long lasting. I bought a 2 pack that had a colour as well as the gel overlay. It was a bit pricey but if it worked it would be worth the price paid. I found it a little hard to apply and there were some bumps in the polish - it did not go on a smoothly as I would have hoped. While the polist lasted a little longer than other regular polish I have, it was only a couple of days before I had some chips in my polish. I was disappointed with the performance of this product given the price. I will try it again to see if I get different results as there are variables but my first impression is that it is only slightly better than regular polish.

April 24, 2016

I'm surprised at some of the reviews here but I absolutely love this kit! My nail polish lasts for 1-2 weeks with minimal chipping. I haven't tried any other lamps Ect so maybe I'm missing out? But I've been very happy with this.

April 24, 2016

so i went out and spent 85 dollars on this kit and i gy o home to use it the lamp it comes with is soo cheap it doesnt work well my nails where still wet after 7 times in the lamp you should not buy this EVER im sooo upset i will be calling them tomorrow

April 03, 2016

I was so excited when I purchased this.. However, I was severely let down. I bought it because I get my nails done frequently and I thought I could save money and do them myself. The packaging says that the polish should last 2 weeks.. Mine barely lasted two days before it was chipping. The colours are really pretty.. But overall the quality is lacking and it was no different than any other nail polish. I will not buy again, nor would I recommend to anyone.

March 21, 2016

I have recommended this product to all my friends, love the Colors, the no light needed and how fast it drys. Last about 2 weeks without chipping. Love love love

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS