• Sally Hansen hard as nails sun kissed
Good

Sally Hansen hard as nails sun kissed Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 1480 in Nail Polish

March 07, 2017

Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme wear in 150 sunkissed is a color I was a little bit sceptical of. My fiancee picked this color up for me as he knows I love nail color and I always like to keep my toes painted so I felt like I had to try it out for him. I went in expecting to hate this color but when I put it on I absolutely loved it. It's a nice bright orange that surprisingly compliments my skin tones. In fact I think it's one of those colors that would compliment all skin tones like coral. But that's my opinion.

Although most people would find this color a summer color I find its a nice pick me up to wear bright colors In this cold, dreary, Canadian weather. The polish itself went on a bit thick which I actually prefer because the last polish I applied was a bit too sheer for my liking. I like a nice bold coverage and that is exactly what this polish was. It went on evenly and although I did apply two coats it's not at all necessary. I usually apply a top coat but since my 15 month old daughter awoke from a nap I didn't have time but in all honesty it has a shine to it anyways. This will actually be a color I will purchase again. For me Sally Hansen is a hit or miss and this was most definitely a hit!

May 26, 2016

I'm a huge fan of this hard as nails polish from Sally Hansen and it's always my go to brand of polish, I recently got a bunch of new polish and this sun kissed colour was one of the first I tried. The colour is really nice but I found that it was kind of sheer and i needed to apply a couple of coats to get the best results. I would defiantly get this colour again.