Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon Retinol
Amazing

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon Retinol Reviews

Ranked #1306 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Nails grow strong and colour stays fresh all week long. Nylon reinforces nails whilst copper peptides deliver intense hydration. This extra strength formula will help prevent chipping, splitting and peeling. Omega 3 and Soy reduce the appearance of ridges and imperfections . Exclusive Perfect-Glide Brush gives you an ultra-smooth flawless colour that shines.

October 11, 2013

I do my own nail designs. I need long and strong nails to do the designs. Sally Hansen hard as nails is great for a base coat to keep nails healthy and strong. I use every time I do my nails.

April 08, 2010

I was looking for a color that would go with all my outfits this spring. Although I love, love, love great pink shade, I wanted a neutral--especially since neutrals are so IN. Check out Myth Cream 28... it's a fab color for really any skin type and looks great with evening wear or everyday! Must have for the spring/summer! One coat should do it too. It's not a sheer polish, it's a opaque beige/brown.