Good

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Flirt Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1007 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

February 26, 2013

Let me start by saying that when painting your nails, it's always wise to use a top coat if you want it to last longer. Now, this color is a really deep purple color, I'd almost say that it has the color similar to the vegetable beet. It's a very pretty color. I've been fortunate enough to have a skin tone that ALMOST any color looks good on me. I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart when it was on sale; $2.99. That, to me, is a great value. So I splurged and bought 5 more bottles, lol. (Not the same color though). After a few days, I noticed my nail color started chipping, so ladies, you want to use a top coat with this one. That's my only downfall. There is another plus to this; it dries pretty quick; estimated dry time is 5-10 minutes, 10 minutes top. It doesn't say anywhere on the bottle that it dries quick, but believe me, it does. So, I DO recommend it, as it's quick drying, and the color is very rich; also at that price, who wouldn't resist? Overall, well worth the investment.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal